Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Patrick Patterson

Everything Patrick Patterson.

This guy is just great so he deserves a thread. Really cool dude and player.

How cool you ask? So cool that he has written a couple of articles on NBA.com.

Click on this link to check them all out.

Click on this one to check out his latest one.

Patman's the man!

and he's giving away 2 tickets. cool dude

Comment

Interview with Patrick

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post
        Interview with Patrick

This is fun!!

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          This is fun!!
          Yeah, great guy! Not very insightful interview, but definitely fun.

Comment

WHY PATMAN IS DA KIIIIIIIIING!

Comment

Like AJ the man is comfortable in his own skin and good person too. Hope he stays.

Comment

We need to let him grow behind Amir and he could eventually replace him as the starter. He possess a really similar glue guy skill set, but a way better shooting touch.
                Myself (March 2014):
                The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
                  We need to let him grow behind Amir and he could eventually replace him as the starter. He possess a really similar glue guy skill set, but a way better shooting touch.
                  But...but...Amir has THE BEST three point touch...
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                    But...but...Amir has THE BEST three point touch...
                    Summer 3!
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post
                      WHY PATMAN IS DA KIIIIIIIIING!

Is he in England or some thing?
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Good Q&A with 2Pat on a variety of subjects, I recommend a full read :
                        http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...ake-and-durant

You've said it was an easy decision to re-sign with Toronto. What made it so easy?

Overall, being comfortable with the situation and the role I was in. Being around a great group of guys, tremendous organization and coaching staff and fans. Needless to say, we were winning, so making it to the playoffs also helped. That's somewhere I always wanted to go that I'd never been before. So just weighing all those into the decision and coming to a right price on what I feel like I'm worth at this point in my career with the work that I've put in, it made my decision a lot easier once we talked about everything and the offer was on the table.
                        What are the days like after a Game 7 loss?

After the Game 7 loss, it was pretty much, "What am I supposed to do with my life right now?" It was all in limbo. Five, six days, I didn't really know what to do with myself. I didn't know what to do with my time. Waking up still early in the morning even though you didn't have practice or didn't have workouts or any real obligations. It was tough for a while, just had to find something to do, activities to partake in. After that Game 7 loss, it was real tough. I felt like there wasn't real much to do during that time but just watch more playoffs and wish we were still playing.
                        You were at OVO. What'd you think of what Drake did at the end of his set with KD?

Ha, that was funny. It was cool. I know Drake, the whole OVO crew, Toronto, Canada, they would love to have Kevin Durant there. It'd be a great piece to this culture that we're trying to create in order to win and be successful. I'd love it if Kevin Durant came, I'm not going to say I wouldn't. That'd be a great piece, that'd be a great player to have. I thought it was fun, it was entertaining, the fans loved it. Kevin probably loved it as well, I think I saw a tweet about him saying, "Shout out to Drake, I love the 6," something like that. It was definitely entertaining. It was a smart move on Drake's part.
                        Do you think that because of the way it ended -- obviously it was still a great season, you surpassed outside expectations -- you guys are going to be even more motivated?

Yeah. As soon as we get back to Toronto in September, we're going to hold each other to another level. We have high expectations for ourselves individually and for this team this upcoming year. No matter if it's Kyle or myself, any individual on this team, we're going to get on one another, we're going to push each other, we're going to work hard. We want to have a great start to the season and we want to win more games, we want to go farther in the playoffs, we want to hold each other accountable.

We feel like if we do all those things, we'll be able to win, we'll be able to play well, we'll have a successful season because with the way that we ended things last year -- yeah, we made it to the playoffs, we won the division, we did all these things that Toronto hasn't done in some years, but we felt like we should've done more, we could've done more and that taste in our mouth will continue to stay there until we start playing basketball again.
                        Myself (March 2014):
                        The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

Good find...thks.

Comment

Nice. PatPat is a good guy, I hope he takes another step this season.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

There's a brotherhood, and a commitment by that brotherhood, on this team, that doesn't seem the least phoney. Not only Gm and coach preaching culture, but players living it. Love it!!

Comment

Working...
                              X