Everything Patrick Patterson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katman wrote: View Post
    Not sure how much Dallas plans to rebuild. If they trade Dirk, PPat + picks works. Would that elevate us to East contenders?
    Dallas isn't never gonna trade Dirk. He'd rather retire
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Not sure how much Dallas plans to rebuild. If they trade Dirk, PPat + picks works. Would that elevate us to East contenders?
      Dirk would be a very short window of potential success, and would require giving up at least 1 first rounder. Do you want to mortgage the future for a year or two of trying to beat Chicago and Cleveland?
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

A pick in the 20's isn't mortgaging the future, especially if we use a pick we got Grievis. Integrating 4 rookies in 2 years will have its own challenges. I'd sacrifice 1 for a HOF PF with a ring.

Comment

A pick in the 20's isn't mortgaging the future, especially if we use a pick we got Grievis. Integrating 4 rookies in 2 years will have its own challenges. I'd sacrifice 1 for a HOF PF with a ring.
          Your not getting dirk with that package, tbh your not getting dirk at all. Mark Cuban would probably sell the team before he trades Dirk.
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Your not getting dirk with that package, tbh your not getting dirk at all. Mark Cuban would probably sell the team before he trades Dirk.
            Pretty sure Dirk retires before he's traded.
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
              Just Is wrote: View Post
              Pretty sure Dirk retires before he's traded.
              i would like mark to trade dirk to the spurs for a 1st rounder or diaw, help with the tank, help dirk and screw the clippers

Comment

I am sure that we will not have to integrate 4 rookies in two years. Chances are we move a pick in a trade, but a pick in the 20's is not getting you a HOF player like Dirk. Also I can see one of the picks being a draft and stash Euro player that we can bring over in 2 years or so.
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

http://sportsunbiased.com/nba/42363/...wer-forward/2/

Review this and determine which draft pick that you want to use to achieve the Starting PF. To me, trading for Terrence Jones or Taj Gibson is the way the Raptors should go.. Gibson plus Dougie McBucketts for Ppat +JJ plus a 1st Round pick of TO.
                  Gibson is a 6th man as well, not a starter as he is behind Noah and Gasol.

Comment

Heatdreamer wrote: View Post

Review this and determine which draft pick that you want to use to achieve the Starting PF. To me, trading for Terrence Jones or Taj Gibson is the way the Raptors should go.. Gibson plus Dougie McBucketts for Ppat +JJ plus a 1st Round pick of TO.
                    Gibson in old and I don't think has a bunch left in the tank, he is not a star just a role player, no need to give up anything to get, he does not move the needle much from keeping Patterson. Boston does have what seems to be a glut of 4/5s I like the mobility , ball handling, and shooting ability of Olynyk. He needs to get tougher, but could be a risk reward type that pays off.
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Heatdreamer wrote: View Post

Raptors take Gibson and give up nothing. bulls are in the tax - take it or leave it

Comment

Kind of already had this discussion in the power forward prospect thread.. but I personally would rather have Faried over Jones, Morris or Gibson. Faried's the type of guy that would fit perfectly with the culture that I think Masai is trying to create.

Comment

Not sure how much you guys will care about this but it looks like PP has been working out with P3 this summer, as i bet he has in past years as well. Im not sure why others don't do this as well because P3 is like the best for sports training. I know PP, Carroll and Powell have both been their this summer because of insta posts, but idk about anyone else. Not big news necessarily but I figured it was worth sharing because I have heard little about PP this summer. At the very least its good to see him working hard!

https://instagram.com/p/5s3xsjKvVA/?...p3sportscience

Also looks like he has been enjoying his vacation based on his insta posts. Maybe he went to P3 just to get back into shape after traveling the world lol. This guy certainly knows how to live life!
                          Last edited by DogeLover1234; Thu Jul 30, 2015, 03:32 AM.

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                            Not sure how much you guys will care about this but it looks like PP has been working out with P3 this summer, as i bet he has in past years as well. Im not sure why others don't do this as well because P3 is like the best for sports training. I know PP, Carroll and Powell have both been their this summer because of insta posts, but idk about anyone else. Not big news necessarily but I figured it was worth sharing because I have heard little about PP this summer. At the very least its good to see him working hard!

Also looks like he has been enjoying his vacation based on his insta posts. Maybe he went to P3 just to get back into shape after traveling the world lol. This guy certainly knows how to live life!
                            Giddiup. Underrated athlete.

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

From his snaps and insta posts, it seems like he's kinda a solitary guy, not to say he is a loner, but I respect that about him, that he knows what he wants to do and does it, you know?
                              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                                From his snaps and insta posts, it seems like he's kinda a solitary guy, not to say he is a loner, but I respect that about him, that he knows what he wants to do and does it, you know?
                                PP's gotta find a way to fit-IN and not fit-OUT clearly.

Comment

Working...
                                X