Everything Patrick Patterson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    Next you're gonna tell us The Raptor and Stripes should have feathers.
    "Naaaaaah. I'm a Chicken Hawk I tell ya. A Chicken Hawk!"

Comment

• I was going to point out that it wasn't a raptor skull...but I often get called a buzzkill when I bring my mad facts game
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
        I was going to point out that it wasn't a raptor skull...but I often get called a buzzkill when I bring my mad facts game
        Nah.

You're only a buzz kill trying to bring order to DD thread.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          Nah.

You're only a buzz kill trying to bring order to DD thread.
          Order in a DeRozan thread is an Oxymoron
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Order in a DeRozan thread is an Oxymoron
            Too true, more like Chaos Theory

Comment

• I want to go on record right now and say that PP SHOULD start next season...but I don't think he will.

I remember when Amir was injured and who Casey slotted into the starting PF spot. Or the same with the Demar injury and Fields (although, he was really solid there). He doesn't like to deviate from the roles he gives out.

I badly want to be wrong on this.
              Last edited by Just Is; Thu Sep 10, 2015, 04:15 PM.
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Good luck to 2pat in his new starting role on our squad. I hope he does the position justice!
                #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                  I want to go on record right now and say that PP SHOULD start next season...but he won't.

I remember when Amir was injured and who Casey slotted into the starting PF spot. Or the same with the Demar injury and Fields (although, he was really solid there). He doesn't like to deviate from the roles he gives out.
                  You never know how things will transpire in a new year. Casey liked PP to space the court for Lou and GV, but they're gone. Scola looks like he can provide much-needed scoring to the 2nd unit. Amir is gone.

Good chance he starts.

Comment

• Scola's 35 and played 20 minutes a game last year, there's no way he's starting.

Comment

• I wouldn't say pat spaced the floor for gv and Lou because neither of them were capable on getting to the basket anyway. It was all jump shots or floaters from them.
                      Pat fits well with Lowry, demar and Joseph because they are actually capable of attacking the basket.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                        Scola's 35 and played 20 minutes a game last year, there's no way he's starting.
                        You underestimate Dwane Casey
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          You underestimate Dwane Casey
                          OG is our king

Comment

• Can ppat retain the starters role?

Comment

• He has not been very impressive so far. It would be nice to see him have a strong game or two in pre-season, give us something to hold on to.
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                                He has not been very impressive so far. It would be nice to see him have a strong game or two in pre-season, give us something to hold on to.
                                I wish JJ could hit 3 ptr's at a 33% rate.

Comment

Working...
                                X