Everything Patrick Patterson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    Markieff Morris requests trade from Phoenix. Thoughts? Are we all in PP we trust?
    Don't think that at this point it really has anything to do with trusting in Pat....Morris situation looks like a mess, and more and more like a guy you just don't want around the team.

Could be a nice buy low option, because it's hard to imagine any team giving up something decent for him, but meh. I'm fine waiting it out for the right PF rather than the right now PF.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Don't think that at this point it really has anything to do with trusting in Pat....Morris situation looks like a mess, and more and more like a guy you just don't want around the team.

Could be a nice buy low option, because it's hard to imagine any team giving up something decent for him, but meh. I'm fine waiting it out for the right PF rather than the right now PF.
      You mean Tristan Thompson next year?
      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

You mean Tristan Thompson next year?
        Hahaha

Umm...no

Comment

Markieff Morris requests trade from Phoenix. Thoughts? Are we all in PP we trust?
          Patterson has nothing to do with passing on Markieff Moron. That guy is a piece of shit.

Comment

• Ummm.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Ummm.

This picture is amazing. Hahaha
              OG is our king

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                That guy is a piece of shit.
                hey thats my line
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Took me a while but, I'm finally coming around to 2Pat as a starter. With Dd as option 1, Lowry option 2 and JV as option 3 than you use Carroll and 2pat as floor spacers. Cojo/Ross/Scola should be to handle the scoring load off the bench.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Ummm.

Next year he's going to have a sundial as his coffee table. Jokes
                    #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      Took me a while but, I'm finally coming around to 2Pat as a starter. With Dd as option 1, Lowry option 2 and JV as option 3 than you use Carroll and 2pat as floor spacers. Cojo/Ross/Scola should be to handle the scoring load off the bench.
                      Too late. The MM thread has been up for a week and has nearly 6x as many posts as this sorry ass thread that's 1.5 years old. The fans have spoken. #BringMorrisNorth #YouCantSellPattersonJerseysAnyways
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                        Too late. The MM thread has been up for a week and has nearly 6x as many posts as this sorry ass thread that's 1.5 years old. The fans have spoken. #BringMorrisNorth #YouCantSellPattersonJerseysAnyways
                        Hahaha

But Morris isn't carchig jays games with KD!

Comment

• Whats with the NY (Harlem/Brooklyn) St. names on those wall posters? Wonder if he lives there off season?

Comment

Ummm.

Thats fucking badass!!!!

Comment

• Cool idea, but no that's not a raptor. Not even close. Nor is it a Deinonychus (the dinosaur that the JP Raptors were based on).
                              A large theropod, definitely. It actually looks more like a tyrannosaurus skull, but it's hard to tell from that picture. (Still pretty badass).

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                                Cool idea, but no that's not a raptor. Not even close. Nor is it a Deinonychus (the dinosaur that the JP Raptors were based on).
                                A large theropod, definitely. It actually looks more like a tyrannosaurus skull, but it's hard to tell from that picture. (Still pretty badass).
                                Next you're gonna tell us The Raptor and Stripes should have feathers.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X