Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    chill with the beef bro, we are all rr soldiers here
    +1 whether we like it or not were drawn together for the same reason our love for the team first and love for players second! Lighten up fellas.
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
      We don't win this game without Salmons, he was huge tonight.
      YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
      I agree, his corner 3's were huge, as was his D on Harden. But that inbound pass nearly cost us the game.
      It was like his first good game in over a month. Much needed tonight too.

Comment

• 1. Great game by Derozan.
        2. Great game by JV.
        3. Bad game management by the head coach.
        4. This team needs to pass the ball in to JV. He was on a tear and when he came back they looked him off 6 or 7 times down the stretch and settled for poor jumpers. Almost cost them.
        5. Salmons must never inbound a ball again.

Comment

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! This guy gets it. yabadabayolo and raptorsfoheva gonna kill it
          We have started the Crusade!

We must march all the way to Miami, find LeBron, Wade and Bosh and steal their kneecaps!
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Of all nights to criticize DD, tonight is not the night, as he was phenomenal.

I'm also perplexed at how many posters think the mid range game is not essential to a successful team. They shit all over Demar for taking "long" two's, in quotations because they call anything that's not a layup or dunk a long two. But they don't realize that having an effective mid range game is essential to open up the floor for everyone. If teams only needed to defend the paint and the 3 point line, they would. DD makes them pay when they don't cover him close in the mid range, and when they do, he is pretty damn good at getting them to foul him or passing it to an open teammate. He gets most his FT off the mid range, not driving to the basket. I just hate all the bullshit bias against any FG attempt that isn't a 3 or at the rim. They are absolutely essential to winning basketball, this isn't YMCA youth league.

Comment

• I wish I could See GV's ankle breaker again.
              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Now its time to annihilate the pacers on Friday!!!!!
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                  1. Great game by Derozan.
                  2. Great game by JV.
                  4. This team needs to pass the ball in to JV. He was on a tear and when he came back they looked him off 6 or 7 times down the stretch and settled for poor jumpers. Almost cost them.
                  Nice job! I'll play along:

1.Derozan really stepped it up after the first q
                  2. JV is really coming along.
                  3. Coach casey made several mistakes throughout the game for instance allowing houston to cut a 20 point lead without using his timeouts and making the right adjustments through subs.
                  4. We HAVE to start playing inside out if we want to be successful.
                  5. John Salmons should be benched in the last 5 mins of all games from now on.
                  We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                    We have started the Crusade!

We must march all the way to Miami, find LeBron, Wade and Bosh and steal their kneecaps!

That is the type of enthusiasm we need around here. Lets steal their kneecaps
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                      1. Great game by Derozan.
                      2. Great game by JV.
                      I was losing my mind when Houston went on that ridiculous 15-4 run while we had the scrub squad on the court. Dropped our 20 point lead to 8 before we stopped the bleeding. Call a damn timeout before it gets that out of hand.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        YOu can tell me all you want. But you don't realize how petty and disrespectful it is to tell people to eat crow. You're basically saying...."I hope all you people are willing to admit how right I was and how you're all fucking morons".

So yeah, drop it with that shit.

And see, all you care about is making yourself sound right. What do people keep criticizing DD for? Consistency, decision-making, and a complete effort (both ends of the floor). He's more consistent production-wise. His decision-making is not. His effort is sorely lacking on D most nights, especially recently. So what are you right about? That DD is a flawed player?

And I support DD a lot. I'm not someone who wanted him traded and would frequently defend him. But I don't give others the finger about it (again, basically what you're doing when you say to "eat crow") and don't act like I want to sit on his dick.
                        Listen I could careless you think I'm right. Did I single you out and tell you to eat crow? No. All I'm telling you is to be more respectful. If you have a problem with me saying that than just say so. No need to get disrespectful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

That is the type of enthusiasm we need around here. Lets steal their kneecaps
                          After that we can move on,

Chicago, Indiana, Brooklyn, New York, Atlanta, Washington, OKC, San Antonio, LA Clippers...

GET HOUSTON WHILE THEY ARE STILL HERE!

THE NBA WILL BE OURS!!!!!!
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Here's how to beat the Heat.

Give Chris Bosh fake dreads

Take Lebron's Headband

and ensure you face the Heat on the second night of a back to back so Wade can sit out
                            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Listen I could careless you think I'm right. Did I single you out and tell you to eat crow? No. All I'm telling you is to be more respectful. If you have a problem with me saying that than just say so. No need to get disrespectful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Dude, using the expression eat crow IS DISRESPECTFUL. That's why any time you use it I'll tell you to stop that shit, and not feel the need to be respectful about it.

Comment

• 15 and 8 for vasquez good game. His defence was a bit shady tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X