• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Oh yeah almost forgot to mention....

CASEY FINALLY PLAYED HANDBRUH OVER HAYES!!

Heres hoping casey just didnt play handsbruh because of the amir injury. Hansbruh needs min even when amir comes back.
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Oh yeah almost forgot to mention....

CASEY FINALLY PLAYED HANDBRUH OVER HAYES!!

Heres hoping casey just didnt play handsbruh because of the amir injury. Hansbruh needs min even when amir comes back.
          Haha

Yeah, was nice to see. Hayes can bang with Asik....but Asik is long enough to just grab balls right over him.

Comment

Lmaooo nice one. On a another note fuck you flappy birds!!!

Sent from my LG-E971 using Tapatalk
            We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• PAUL GEORGE TOOK ANOTHER L !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dogs balls on his arm how does he not notice this LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

We didnt even need the 7 foot sniper, god himself Anrea bargnaniiiiii
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Epic game by DeRozan. Passing the ball, shot making. Great game.

How about Salmons defence on Harden??? he's sort of like the whipping boy in this forum. But he was great tonight offensively and defensively.

Also props to Greivis Vasquez for running the team. I thought he did a great job.

And congrats to Coach Casey for getting 100 wins as a Raps coach!
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post

His the 7 foot pasta taster

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Epic game by DeRozan. Passing the ball, shot making. Great game.

How about Salmons defence on Harden??? he's sort of like the whipping boy in this forum. But he was great tonight offensively and defensively.

Also props to Greivis Vasquez for running the team. I thought he did a great job.

And congrats to Coach Casey for getting 100 wins as a Raps coach!
                      Well it's been mostly deserved recently. This was by far his best game in weeks.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post

How in the world CAN YOU NOT NEED THE 7 FOOT SNIPING SAVIOUR!?!?!??!!?

ANDREA IS THE MESSIAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE WILL LEAD OUR ARMY IN THE GRAND HEIST OF EVERYONE'S KNEECAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO, WE ALL GET FREE PASTA!!!!!!!

HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THAT?!?!?!??!?!
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Im sure if GLF passed out in the 1st quarter because of sheer horror LMAO

Comment

• raptorsfoheva wrote: View Post
                            how in the world can you not need the 7 foot sniping saviour!?!?!??!!?

Andrea is the messiah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He will lead our army in the grand heist of everyone's kneecaps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, we all get free pasta!!!!!!!

How can you not like that?!?!?!??!?!
                            primo pasta !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

primo pasta !!!!!!!!!!!!
                              THAT MY FRIEND IS OUR CRY!!!!

WE SHALL STORM OKC, SAN ANTONIO, MIAMI, NBA HQ, HELL ITSELF AS CRAZY PASTA EATING CANADIANS (and Americans)

BARGNANI IS THE MESSIAH!

BELIEVE!!!!

BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                                Anyway, regardless of what happened during the game, this was a great win. Lowry has had so much influence over this team on both ends of the court. To play without him would be rather weird for the guys I imagine, this was the first game he's missed all year I think???

So to be able to win was a great effort. DeRozan was great in the fourth, very controlled, no Rudy ball and put his body on the line on the defensive end a few times.
                                JV and Ross played very well. The bench had big moments, It was a good team effort. They gave up that 20 point lead in a matter of 3 or so minutes and that was awful, and when the rockets got into the bonus with 7 minutes still to play I thought it was just going to go horribly wrong, but they really steadied and I thought JV really was very influential in that stretch on both ends. Good win.
                                One has to give Gen. Greivious credit for his play 15 & 8 and about 40 min. I think and taking over for KL. Also Nando. Boy, I like how this team just generally reacts to adversity....they hiccup, get a bit shaky but get back on track soon enough. They keep surprising!! MU adds a couple of more talented players this summer and this would be a deep team.

Comment

Working...
                                X