5-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-2

7 games left. Need to go at least 5-2 to break raptors all time wins in a season.

Friday @ home vs Pacers W
    Saturday @ Bucks W
    Wednesday @ home vs Philly W
    April 11 home vs Knicks W
    April 13 @ Detroit L
    April 14 home vs Bucks W
    April 16 @ Knicks L

If win against the Pacers on Friday I could see us doing it for sure. Also beating Indy would be a big statement game. Since it seem more and more like we're going to face them in the second round. That's if we beat Wizards of course.

Do it for Coach Casey boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

It's VERY tempting to say that we could win all of those games. Especially with the Pacers forgetting how to play basketball near the end of this season.
    At the same time we might suffer from Play-Down-to-Opponent Syndrome during a couple of those games, and we're not sure when Lowry or Amir are returning.
    Should be an interesting final set of games.
    OG is our king

Comment

I'd sure love to be the one's to stop the Knicks making the playoffs if it comes down to the last game...

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
        I'd sure love to be the one's to stop the Knicks making the playoffs if it comes down to the last game...
        That would be nice, lol

Comment

Losing to the Pistons would be devastating. Switch the win from Indy to Detroit and I think this list is accurate.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Somone Posted This On a Brooklyn Nets Forum HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

The refs won't let it happen.

Comment

Chicago has a much easier schedule than us and they have the ability to win the rest of their games. If we want to keep the third seed, we have to win the rest of our games.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

I see 5-2 too though with losses to Indy and NYK.

Comment

In some ways I want NYK to play miami as they have history and incentive to push them.

Comment

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

So this means we could still get 50 wins!

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                          So this means we could still get 50 wins!
                          If we got 50 wins in Masai's first season, I'm pretty sure they'd name a Church after him.

Or a restaurant at the very least.

Comment

I'm going to my first game this year on Friday, soooo I hope they smoke the Pacers. They should go at least 5-2 the rest of the way, anything else would be a disappointment. Hopefully they stay motivated through this last stretch. I haven't been too impressed with how they have been playing the last 12 games (7-5). Games against the Hawks, Cavs and Suns (good team but we were beating them playing our game) were obtainable, and slipped away.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                              It's VERY tempting to say that we could win all of those games. Especially with the Pacers forgetting how to play basketball near the end of this season.
                              At the same time we might suffer from Play-Down-to-Opponent Syndrome during a couple of those games, and we're not sure when Lowry or Amir are returning.
                              Should be an interesting final set of games.
                              Knowing the raptors, they'll lose both bucks games.
                              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Working...
                              X