5-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
    I'd sure love to be the one's to stop the Knicks making the playoffs if it comes down to the last game...
    I want them to make it. How nice would it be for them to get obliterated in the first round?
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

5-2 would put them in the third seed almost certainly. Net couldn't catch them even if they went 8-0 and the Bulls lose the tiebreak, so they'd need to get 6-1.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
        5-2 would put them in the third seed almost certainly. Net couldn't catch them even if they went 8-0 and the Bulls lose the tiebreak, so they'd need to get 6-1.
        Wait how many games do the Chicago Bulls have left? I don't think going 6-1 would be hard for them at all looking at their schedule. I actually think they go 7-0. But if 6-1 will get them the third seed then the third seed is theirs.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
          Wait how many games do the Chicago Bulls have left? I don't think going 6-1 would be hard for them at all looking at their schedule. I actually think they go 7-0. But if 6-1 will get them the third seed then the third seed is theirs.
          Well we could also go 6 and 1, or even 7 Anf 0 minus the Indiana game all ours look winnable. Every team has stinkers and I could see chicago having one down the stretch

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
            It's not that easy to go 6-1 in the NBA over any stretch of games. For anyone.

Comment

The Raptors can actually win all 7 games.

The only 2/3 games I am worried about are the Pacers game and the Knicks game(s).

Last night, the Pacers got the W against the Pistons, albeit winning by a close margin. Despite that, PG24 found his groove, and he had a phenomenal game. (Anyone see his 3 pointer from near half court?)

Im keeping my fingers crossed that the Raptors can overcome a concerted Pacers effort to get back on track to their winning ways, and if done right, we can most definitely beat them.

As for the Knicks, they are on a roll, and they will come out with fire for every single game they have left. Im not too worried, but we need to shut down Melo twice, and we will likely need to guard against a rejuvenated Stoudamire.

Overall though, the potential exists to break the franchise record for wins. It is absolutely feasible. Heck, I would love to see the Raps earn their first 50 win season.(They would have to go 7-0 for that).
              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                Well we could also go 6 and 1, or even 7 Anf 0 minus the Indiana game all ours look winnable. Every team has stinkers and I could see chicago having one down the stretch
                That's true. But I think their stinker would be the one game they lose, which would still make them 6-1 and that should get them the 3rd seed.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                  Knowing the raptors, they'll lose both bucks games.
                  The Bucks? are you kidding me? we can throw out a starting lineup of Buycks Stone vasquez de yolo and fields play all of them for 40+ minutes and we'll still win both games by 20
                  #BringBackUzoh

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                    Knowing the raptors, they'll lose both bucks games.
                    You may be sounding like GLF! (Intended as a joke since so many posters rag on GLF)Lol. But seriously it is not outside the realm of possibility for them to lose one to the Bucks.

Comment

Well, unless you're the Spurs....then its expected

Comment

I've come to terms that the Raps are gonna probably gonna lose the 3rd seed. I'm cool with that as long they have home court in the first round. Those Knicks games ain't gonna be so easy. They're playing decent lately and are fighting to stay in that last spot.

You can "expect" the raps to go 6-1 or whatever but I'd prepare yourself to be disappointed. We don't even know how long Lowry is gonna be out.
                        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

We can win those next 7 games, we''ll also reach 50 wins doing so.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                            I'd sure love to be the one's to stop the Knicks making the playoffs if it comes down to the last game...
                            Who would have predicted that in the fall?

The 3rd/4th place 48 (or 46,47,50 whatever) wins Raptors beat the floundering Knicks in the last game of the season to knock them out of the playoffs.

A lot of people would have predicted the opposite.
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Unless I'm missing something, going only 3-4 would still break the record for wins In a season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
                                Unless I'm missing something, going only 3-4 would still break the record for wins In a season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                well youre a little late to the party lol. only five games left, and we've gone 2-0 in the first two, so...

we have to go 3-2 now, which leaves us at 5-2 lol
                                "Bruno?
                                Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X