Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    They scored 94 today and gave up 102...
    Strange. Then there was that quarter a couple of years ago against Denver when they hit every single shot...until Josh McRoberts took a bad one with a few seconds left. Of course, Granger was still the leader on that team.

Comment

• that KD/OVO pic is from at least 2-3 years ago

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
        Strange. Then there was that quarter a couple of years ago against Denver when they hit every single shot...until Josh McRoberts took a bad one with a few seconds left. Of course, Granger was still the leader on that team.
        Granger was actually pretty dope. He's actually out until the playoffs for the clippers now and mcroberts is tearing it up in charolotte
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• One word: WOW. Tonight's win was a complete definition of "team" effort.

JV - 22pts 9rbs.
          DeRozan - 20pts 9ast 4rbs
          Ross - 24pts 5rbs
          De Colo - 10pts 2rbs 5ast
          GV - 10pts 5rbs 3ast

De Colo was HUGE off the bench. This guy is really growing on me.

As for GV, what the hell is he doing there late in the 4th going iso for 2 straight possessions?? 2 straight wasted possession i might add. Almost cost the Raptors the game, the defence bailed him out. You give the ball to your all-star and that's DeRozan.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Any other night Indiana games get top billing on the front page of nba.com..... when they lost to toronto, as usual, you cannot find the game ANYWHERE on the front page.

Whata crock of shit that league office is

Comment

• oh yeah. Indiana u so bad, Raptors u so good

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  One word: WOW. Tonight's win was a complete definition of "team" effort.

JV - 22pts 9rbs.
                  Ross - 24pts 5rbs
                  GV - 10pts 5rbs 3ast

As for GV, what the hell is he doing there late in the 4th going iso for 2 straight possessions?? 2 straight wasted possession i might add. Almost cost the Raptors the game, the defence bailed him out. You give the ball to your all-star and that's DeRozan.
                  Absolutely love those stat lines. Some beautiful passing and great play tonight.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    One word: WOW. Tonight's win was a complete definition of "team" effort.

JV - 22pts 9rbs.
                    Ross - 24pts 5rbs

GV - 10pts 5rbs 3ast

We need less Greasy, and more

NANDO DE YOLO
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      Mackkkk come on do you like google it

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                        We need less Greasy, and more

NANDO DE YOLO
                        Once Nando's head catches up with his body he'll be a really good player. He does too many poorly thought out stuff right now like jumping and then trying to pass or driving in hard to the paint with no actual plan in mind.

But hey, I'd rather have an immature 26 year old to one that doesn't have the physical skills.

Comment

• How many people still say Stevenson is better than derozan.

Comment

• Great effort tonight. Everyone was good. Lowry injury might be a blessing in disguise if Ross and JV keep picking up the slack. Confidence will be sky high for the playoffs.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                              Great effort tonight. Everyone was good. Lowry injury might be a blessing in disguise if Ross and JV keep picking up the slack. Confidence will be sky high for the playoffs.
                              Not to mention giving Lowry and Amir some much needed rest while building team chemistry at the same time. Gotta imagine the rest is good not just for Lowry's knee, but for the numerous other injuries he inevitably has.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                                How many people still say Stevenson is better than derozan.
                                LMFAO only the retards in the US thought cause cause they never saw a raptors game in there life
                                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Working...
                                X