Indiana Pacers @ Toronto Raptors TSN 7:00PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    His nba.com profile lists him at 6'11" (2.11 m)...

Wikipedia at 2.13m and 7'0''...Yahoo also says this.

And he definitely has great length. I can believe those wingspan numbers. He's long enough that he easily holds the bottom of the backboard standing on his feet (saw him doing this pregame when I went to a game earlier this year). And by hold, I mean hold, like his palm fully grasping the backboard.
    He's definitely a Legit 7'0"
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
      Yeah, I saw that. It's according to him, but he clearly looks like he could have a 7'6'' wingspan...he's really long. He will dominate the boards if he can somehow get some explosiveness to get off the ground a bit quicker.
      If he's 210cm without shoes he is definitely 7'0''.
      you guys said wingspan so drink up

Comment

• So I was at work and completely missed the game! Big Win without Kyle AND Amir. Someone give me the recap of what went down and who played well even if the stats didn't show their impact. Please lol
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          So I was at work and completely missed the game! Big Win without Kyle AND Amir. Someone give me the recap of what went down and who played well even if the stats didn't show their impact. Please lol
          Three words:

NANDO DE YOLO
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
            Three words:

NANDO DE YOLO
            Great to here! I always felt that guy had potential but just never got the chance. Hopefully he finds that potential here. He's one of the only reasons I'm fine with Lowry being out. I think GV and Nando can man the fort until Kyle comes back.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Rockets just beat the Thunder. The same Rockets team that the Raptors beat teh other day.
              The same Thunder team we beat at their place, and the same Thunder team that needed triple OT plus Game Genie cheat codes to beat us in Toronto? THAT same Thunder team?

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                The same Thunder team we beat at their place, and took them to triple OT? THAT same Thunder team?
                The team that only won because Durant has superhuman shooting? That team?

Comment

Great to here! I always felt that guy had potential but just never got the chance. Hopefully he finds that potential here. He's one of the only reasons I'm fine with Lowry being out. I think GV and Nando can man the fort until Kyle comes back.
                  Sophomores carried us, DeMar was locked down but facilitated well, Vasquez was a yo-yo (up and down). Salmons picked a fight with PG which prompted PG to go Super Saiyan and attempt to destroy the Air Canada Center. Chuck Hayes hit a hook shot thing over Roy Hibbert.
                  OG is our king

Comment

The team that only won because Durant has superhuman shooting? That team?
                    check the edit. A little more accurate lol

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                      Sophomores carried us, DeMar was locked down by facilitated well, Vasquez was a yo-yo (up and down). Salmons picked a fight with PG which prompted PG to go Super Saiyan and attempt to destroy the Air Canada Center. Chuck Hayes hit a hook shot thing over Roy Hibbert.
                      And JV destroyed Hibbert.

Hibbert got 2 boards.

Comment

And JV destroyed Hibbert.

Hibbert got 2 boards.
                        I put that in my post. But then JV took it, ate it, then spat it in Hibbert's face. I tried to stop him but he's too tall.
                        OG is our king

Comment

So I was at work and completely missed the game! Big Win without Kyle AND Amir. Someone give me the recap of what went down and who played well even if the stats didn't show their impact. Please lol
                          JV - Handled Hibbert for most of the game. Indy had no answer for him whatsoever. His D is coming along nicely and this was another game in this recent stretch where he was solid all-around there: contesting shots, hedging hard (and running back hard to his man/the glass after), keeping his man off the glass, etc...

DeMar - Did a fantastic job (especially in the 1st half) of running team offence, getting people involved, and actually had a very solid all around game. Had a solid defensive game too, which is always nice to see. Didn't have the best shooting night, but forgive him for this more against Indy's physical D (that also focused heavily on him), and since he was doing all the other things you could want.

Ross - Wreaked havoc with his speed, athleticism and shot-making. Indy wings kept losing him on screens. His D was pretty solid most of the night, though he had a couple of lapses. Showed a variety of ways to score, using screens well with the ball in his hands. Was active on the glass.

Vasquez - Weak game. Hit some key shots, but didn't have much of an impact otherwise.

De Colo - Huge impact off the bench. Really helped our D tighten up in the 1st half, and did a great job playing aggressively, moving the ball, and knocked down some shots too tonight. Probably his best game as a Raptor.

Hayes - Solid game from the old guy. Played his usual fundamentally strong game. Embarrassed Hibbert on one possession offensively (seriously!), driving past him for a sweeping lefty hook in the lane. Made a really nice combo late in the game with JV matching up against Hibbert and West. A combo I'm starting to enjoy actually (depending on the matchup obviously).

2Pat and Hansbrough - Solid serviceable job from both. They rebounded well. Patterson was a bit overmatched against West in the post, but did a good enough job. Still clearly a bit rusty with his shot, but had a lot of good moments doing other things. Hansbrough was his usual hustling self, being physical and trying to make things happen.

Salmons - I just don't get why this guy isn't being benched, again, especially if Casey wants the post-trade Salmons available for the playoffs. Tries to do things, but clearly a step slow right now. Provoked George into a double-tech which woke him up from a terrible game and could've been much more costly.

Comment

• What quarter did he provoke George? And did George really go off that much after? Cause his stats don't seem that great. I'm gonna watch the game now. I recorded it

Comment

What quarter did he provoke George? And did George really go off that much after? Cause his stats don't seem that great. I'm gonna watch the game now. I recorded it
                              It was in the 3rd...late in the 3rd.

And he hit most of his shots after that. Quick glance...he hit 5 shots after that, out of like 7 until the last minute of the game where he missed a couple (so 5-9 it looks like), including getting some free throws. So yeah, he only had 10 pts on something like 2-8 shooting up to that point.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                It was in the 3rd...late in the 3rd.

And he hit most of his shots after that. Quick glance...he hit 5 shots after that, out of like 7 until the last minute of the game where he missed a couple (so 5-9 it looks like), including getting some free throws. So yeah, he only had 10 pts on something like 2-8 shooting up to that point.
                                Oh okay well then yea he did go off. But at the same time I can't get too mad at Salmons for that. I like that we have some tough guys now who don't back down to anyone. Raps teams of old used to be too soft

Comment

Working...
                                X