Indiana Pacers @ Toronto Raptors TSN 7:00PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    I feel like the rotations been have good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not bad overall, but Ross has been our best player and Casey again refuses to give him adequate minutes. Otherwise, rotations ok

Comment

• mountio wrote: View Post
      Not bad overall, but Ross has been our best player and Casey again refuses to give him adequate minutes. Otherwise, rotations ok
      Ross is playing with the bench, he'll get lots of burn in the second half. Obviously Coach got it right in the second qtr.

Comment

• I don't wanna jinx nothing, but we are undefeated without lowry this year
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Derozan with six assists at the half

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            I feel like the rotations been have good?

Ross had a great first Q and he only got 2 mins in the second. Terrible. Like white men pointed out, De Colo provided good minutes however. Still.. At the 6 minute mark, take out John for Ross. Then sub in GV for Demar with 3-4 mins.

Comment

The rotations have been working. Don't forget it's the first night of a back-to-back, so Casey has to spread the minutes around among the players available.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                I don't wanna jinx nothing, but we are undefeated without lowry this year
                WHAT?

GET THAT MAN OFF OUR TEAM!!!!!!!

jk
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  ross is WAY better than derozan at finishing. if derozan had gotten the ball on the run he probably would have gotten fouled but not scored.
                  Yes Ross' finishing ability is superb

mountio wrote: View Post
                  replace with definitely
                  I actually lol'd at that one.
                  Great first half!!! Go Raps!!
                  We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
                    The rotations have been working. Don't forget it's the first night of a back-to-back, so Casey has to spread the minutes around among the players available.
                    I doubt this; my guess is that Casey literally forgot Ross was on the team for about 15 minutes
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• How did Indiana some how get this incredible record?
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Lets just be happy with effort from the first second, it's been a while since the Raps all looked like they care as much as we do.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                          Ross had a great first Q and he only got 2 mins in the second. Terrible. Like white men pointed out, De Colo provided good minutes however. Still.. At the 6 minute mark, take out John for Ross. Then sub in GV for Demar with 3-4 mins.
                          If we had lost the lead I would agree but we didn't built on it.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
                            You know we are playing the bucks tomorrow right? Not to disrespect any NBA team, but we should be able to beat them tomorrow even if our starters play 35+ tonight. Plus, Ross is 22..

Comment

Disagree DD has been are best player so far.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• A fantastically exciting first half. The ball is being shared all over the place. Gotta love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X