Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Ooor... you can just NOT sign Davis
    LMAO right! This love affair for Ed who literally brings NOTHING we don't already have is crazy.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ed can't play center for his life so I don't even know why we're talking about this. I think people only remember Ed's ability to block shots. Does anyone remember how BAD ed was at guarding guys one on one. You think some of the bigs we have are bad at that well Ed was even worse. Ed was also constantly late on rotations. I'll pass. Unless we're getting a guy that can legitimately play center there is no point. And I agree the back up wing position is MUCH more of a need that back up center.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Val was bad too and still has trouble with Rotations. Wing is a need but draftable frontcourt isn't most young frontcourt players have trouble with NBA defence so a third year player out of Memphis is better than Monroe out of Detroit. Good wings like Marion, Deng are available either. Thad Young might be available but Hands is probably gone for more playing time elsewhere.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Val was bad too and still has trouble with Rotations.

Val >>>>>>>>>> Ed

Thats the only reason you go threw the growing pains with Val.
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Val is great my point is you don't want to do it again with another rookie center and a second round late first center doesn't have Val's ceiling Ed Davis is further ahead and obtainable.

Comment

Val is great my point is you don't want to do it again with another rookie center and a second round late first center doesn't have Val's ceiling Ed Davis is further ahead and obtainable.

Ed Davis is NOT a center. And in what way is he further ahead?
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Lowest fg% at the rim, great win share and rebiounds per 48 he isn't a PF sat with Lionel Hollin BC GE hates rookies and replaced Gasol Memphis fans prefers keeping him but Memphis is too close to luxury Tax. He literally never played last season after the Gay trade and played well in limited time on a haslfcort offense that never runs.

Comment

• I can just imagine you speaking this at 100 miles per hour.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Bring back Hoffa!!!!!!!!!!
                    ... Get out... Now.

Comment

• It seems more realistic than bringing in Love. Steisma could be OK

Comment

• Or we could just keep the rotation of Amir+Val+Pattman+TH with a little chuck thrown in as it is an effective lineup and expend our payroll on improving the backup 2 and 3 spots

Comment

Lowest fg% at the rim, great win share and rebiounds per 48 he isn't a PF sat with Lionel Hollin BC GE hates rookies and replaced Gasol Memphis fans prefers keeping him but Memphis is too close to luxury Tax. He literally never played last season after the Gay trade and played well in limited time on a haslfcort offense that never runs.

True. But Ed Davis did play well at PF for us prior to the Gay trade. Whether that was because AB was so horrific and a serviceable PF looked great in comparison or he was truly developing into a good PF I am not sure. I liked his energy and character.

Comment

• I'm just saying Davis is pretty low risk and a good opportunity almost a perfect storm signing. Explayer, low RFA demand. Similar to how we got Amir. A cheap good pickup pays for a long time.

Comment

I'm just saying Davis is pretty low risk and a good opportunity almost a perfect storm signing. Explayer, low RFA demand. Similar to how we got Amir. A cheap good pickup pays for a long time.

And Im saying you're Ed Davis's agent you have been talking about him non-stop for 3 days and counting
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• So have you stop adding to a thread called Ed Davis

Comment

Working...
                                X