Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry Sanders: Just when it couldn't get any worse for the Bucks.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Sanders: Just when it couldn't get any worse for the Bucks.....

http://beta.thescore.com/news/471676

Sanders suspended 5-games for weed.

Poor Milwaukee.

Jeepers. Might be too early to call the extension a total mistake, but these incidents are starting to pile up now.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

So that's about 186 thousand dollards to get high... Pretty expensive kush, my man Larry!

Comment

The league should move on from testing for marijuana.

Comment

Uh.. According to a link in that article, he kept two puppies in his backyard with no shelter, food or water at 17 degrees while he was out of town. Sick.

Comment

Gotta say.. I do agree with him on this much:
            Larry Sanders wrote:
            It's something I feel strongly about, just to let you know something personal about me. I will deal with the consequences from it. It's a banned substance in my league. But I believe in marijuana and the medical side of it. I know what it is if I'm going to use it.

I study it and I know the benefits it has. In a lot of ways we've been deprived. You can't really label it with so many other drugs that people can be addicted to and have so many negative effects on your body and your family and your relationships and impairment. This is not the same thing.

The stigma is that it's illegal. I hate that. Once this becomes legal, this all will go away. But I understand for my work it's a banned substance. I will deal with the consequences and I apologize again to my fans for that.

However if this is true:
            BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
            Uh.. According to a link in that article, he kept two puppies in his backyard with no shelter, food or water at 17 degrees while he was out of town. Sick.
            Then I no longer feel for the guy.

Comment

Not sure if people know this but....

For Sanders to have been suspended for 5 games, this was his THIRD, yes, THIRD positive test for marijuana.

Sanders is on par with JR Smith.

Comment

Sanders is a terrific rim protector with DPOY potential. He also seems to be someone who doesn't really give a fuck about anyone or anything but himself.
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                X