Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TIM LEIWEKE: FULL INTERVIEW On Stombo

Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I don't see why Lowry doesn't resign here. The city has clearly embraced him the way he's played. He wants money but he probably wants a chance to win as well. Here he gets both.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Raptors Republic Superstar Hotshot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    I dunno, he's a Philly kid. We are a more familiar city and love the blue collar stars more than those pompus cities you mentioned. I hope that has a say in it.
    At the end of the day its also money that will determined where he decide's to go. What concerns me is that Lowry plays a hard style basketball like Dwayne Wade does/did (which is great for the short terms) and in the last 3 seasons Wade has missed quite alot of games due to the toll it did on his body especially his knees.

Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Hotshot wrote: View Post
    At the end of the day its also money that will determined where he decide's to go. What concerns me is that Lowry plays a hard style basketball like Dwayne Wade does/did (which is great for the short terms) and in the last 3 seasons Wade has missed quite alot of games due to the toll it did on his body especially his knees.
    Wade spent a lot more time leaping high in the air though. This can make a difference as it puts a lot more stress on his knees. Not saying it's the only factor for health, but Lowry probably doesn't have the same toll on his legs in that respect.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MACK11's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Wade spent a lot more time leaping high in the air though. This can make a difference as it puts a lot more stress on his knees. Not saying it's the only factor for health, but Lowry probably doesn't have the same toll on his legs in that respect.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    But Lowry does get run over multiple times per game when he draws those offensive fouls
    Bring back the physical game and send the softies home.

Raptors Republic All-Star Yabadabayolo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I am I the only one that feels lowry is a little better version of prime jameer Nelson. He was great but once he got the contract, he now looks like wasted money on Orlando now

Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    I am I the only one that feels lowry is a little better version of prime jameer Nelson. He was great but once he got the contract, he now looks like wasted money on Orlando now
    I think he's more than a little better than prime Jameer Nelson...But I never liked Nelson.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    I think he's more than a little better than prime Jameer Nelson...But I never liked Nelson.
    I don't know, they both like to argue and they both can rub people in the wrong way

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MACK11's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I see him a mix of Mario Chalmers ( Defense, 3 point shooting and annoying the opposition)
    And a little of Alvin Williams ( Tough as hell, plays through injuries and his heart)
    Bring back the physical game and send the softies home.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know, they both like to argue and they both can rub people in the wrong way
    That doesn't make them the same player. Lowry is way better than Nelson in his prime.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    "You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"

- Walter White

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    That doesn't make them the same player. Lowry is way better than Nelson in his prime.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Yea I know but Nelson made the all star team back in like 09 and his magic we're having an amazing year.

Raptors Republic All-Star Primer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Ideally, the new Lowry contract would be front loaded so we have more room in 2016. That also somewhat alleviates the problem of Lowry's play possibly declining in the latter years of his deal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information