TIM LEIWEKE: FULL INTERVIEW On Stombo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iblastoff wrote: View Post
    well its really up to lowry, not TL. although at this point i'm not sure where else lowry would go.
    I just hope he's smart enough to know that this is his team. The grass may be greener on the other side, but it could just be fake turf. He fits this team so well, he's gotta stay.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      I just hope he's smart enough to know that this is his team. The grass may be greener on the other side, but it could just be fake turf. He fits this team so well, he's gotta stay.
      Yes but you know the Heat, Lakers and his former team the Rockets will probably be calling his agent to inquire and that might actually go to his head even though here (Toronto) is where he will feel most comfortable.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
        Yes but you know the Heat, Lakers and his former team the Rockets will probably be calling his agent to inquire and that might actually go to his head even though here (Toronto) is where he will feel most comfortable.
        I dunno, he's a Philly kid. We are a more familiar city and love the blue collar stars more than those pompus cities you mentioned. I hope that has a say in it.

Comment

He said he'd sign him but didn't say he was not going to trade him.

Lol

I'm trolling.

If the Lowry who came to play this year stayed for future years, I'd have no issue keeping him. It all comes down to how much.

I don't want raps to be paying him big money in 4 years I know that.

Comment

black angus wrote: View Post
            According to the Tim Lewicke Interview on the George Stroumboulopoulos show - the Raptors will resign Lowry (at 5:40 mark) - full interview:
            Great stuff to hear.

Called Rob Ford Tommy Boy lol.

This guy is great. Glad to see that he's following through on his promises so far
            Entourage: Harvey - "E (BC) was right, there's genius in this (Bargnani)"
            Ari - "You wanna buy it?"
            Harvey - "I do, for a dollar"

Comment

Yeah, I don't see why Lowry doesn't resign here. The city has clearly embraced him the way he's played. He wants money but he probably wants a chance to win as well. Here he gets both.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                I dunno, he's a Philly kid. We are a more familiar city and love the blue collar stars more than those pompus cities you mentioned. I hope that has a say in it.
                At the end of the day its also money that will determined where he decide's to go. What concerns me is that Lowry plays a hard style basketball like Dwayne Wade does/did (which is great for the short terms) and in the last 3 seasons Wade has missed quite alot of games due to the toll it did on his body especially his knees.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  At the end of the day its also money that will determined where he decide's to go. What concerns me is that Lowry plays a hard style basketball like Dwayne Wade does/did (which is great for the short terms) and in the last 3 seasons Wade has missed quite alot of games due to the toll it did on his body especially his knees.
                  Wade spent a lot more time leaping high in the air though. This can make a difference as it puts a lot more stress on his knees. Not saying it's the only factor for health, but Lowry probably doesn't have the same toll on his legs in that respect.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    Wade spent a lot more time leaping high in the air though. This can make a difference as it puts a lot more stress on his knees. Not saying it's the only factor for health, but Lowry probably doesn't have the same toll on his legs in that respect.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                    But Lowry does get run over multiple times per game when he draws those offensive fouls
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I am I the only one that feels lowry is a little better version of prime jameer Nelson. He was great but once he got the contract, he now looks like wasted money on Orlando now
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        I am I the only one that feels lowry is a little better version of prime jameer Nelson. He was great but once he got the contract, he now looks like wasted money on Orlando now
                        I think he's more than a little better than prime Jameer Nelson...But I never liked Nelson.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          I think he's more than a little better than prime Jameer Nelson...But I never liked Nelson.
                          I don't know, they both like to argue and they both can rub people in the wrong way

Comment

I see him a mix of Mario Chalmers ( Defense, 3 point shooting and annoying the opposition)
                            And a little of Alvin Williams ( Tough as hell, plays through injuries and his heart)
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I don't know, they both like to argue and they both can rub people in the wrong way
                              That doesn't make them the same player. Lowry is way better than Nelson in his prime.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                                That doesn't make them the same player. Lowry is way better than Nelson in his prime.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                                Yea I know but Nelson made the all star team back in like 09 and his magic we're having an amazing year.

Comment

Working...
                                X