Jurassic Park 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jurassic Park 4

With Jurassic Park 4 possibly coming out next year, its nice to see the movie coincide with Toronto's recent upswing and the AllStar game for the 20 year anniversary season! Seems like everything is coming together nicely! lol

See aren't you glad we didn't change the Raptors name!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0369610/?ref_=nv_sr_1
    Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Not really. Don't think anyone actually thinks another Jurassic park movie will be good, nor would it have the same impact when the first one came out.

Comment

WTF is this thread?
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
        WTF is this thread?
        LOL its kinda related, after all the name Raptors was chosen due to the popularity of dinosaurs surged after the Jurassic park movie.

I highly doubt the movie will affect the actual Raptor's franchise, but winning will and hopefully Drake will be able to convince Durant to come aboard 2016.

Comment

STFU all of you I LOVE jurassic park...dinosaurs are the teets!!!!!

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
            STFU all of you I LOVE jurassic park...dinosaurs are the teets!!!!!

Here you go just for you

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
              Here you go just for you
              Hahahaha I hate you

Dinos forever... and this summer we got Dinobots too!

Comment

I highly doubt the movie will affect the actual Raptor's franchise, but winning will and hopefully Drake will be able to convince Durant to come aboard 2016.
                You should really check your expectations homie. It's going to take a lot more than that to land the current MVP.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  You should really check your expectations homie. It's going to take a lot more than that to land the current MVP.
                  We could give him cookies.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I can dream can't I?! but you never know....

Comment

i think people really need to get off the whole 'drake is going to break KD to town!!!' shpiel. it started off as a hopeful little joke and now some people seem to be taking it WAY too seriously since it keeps getting repeated.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        i think people really need to get off the whole 'drake is going to break KD to town!!!' shpiel. it started off as a hopeful little joke and now some people seem to be taking it WAY too seriously since it keeps getting repeated.
                        Hey thanks to Drake calling Jermaine Defoe, he was able to hook him up with Tim, and Tim was able to convince a star player that still plays on England's National team to leave his English Premier league team and come play for the crappy Toronto FC with the promise that big things will happen. That ain't no small potatoes if you ask me, so if that is possible why not KD whom has connection to Drake and was a fan of the Raptors (thanks to Vince Carter) while growing up ?! also Toronto is much more hip and exciting place to live for Durant then OKC.

Comment

Hey thanks to Drake calling Jermaine Defoe, he was able to hook him up with Tim, and Tim was able to convince a star player that still plays on England's National team to leave his English Premier league team and come play for the crappy Toronto FC with the promise that big things will happen. That ain't no small potatoes if you ask me, so if that is possible why not KD whom has connection to Drake and was a fan of the Raptors (thanks to Vince Carter) while growing up ?! also Toronto is much more hip and exciting place to live for Durant then OKC.
                          My avatar
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            My avatar
                            Nice Avatar, as you can tell by Durant shirt he is sending a hidden message to Raptors fans, an owl is a bird of prey that is also known as a Raptor. Let the conspiracy theories start now.....

Comment

Hahahaha I hate you

Dinos forever... and this summer we got Dinobots too!
                              Transformers 4 baby!
                              #BringBackUzoh

Comment

Working...
                              X