No announcement yet.

DeMar DeRozan: The new Jrue Holiday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I noticed something today, demars defence was actually aiggghhtttt today. It wasn't great but I see he's using the chuck Hayes hand in the face trick now
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      DeRozan only makes about 10Mill a year thats not a big contract at all
      i agree with this. i think the "financial flexibility" angle is wrong at this point for demar. If he stays the status quo from now, he is a bargain at 10 million. but if he continues to improve, which he has done year after year, his contract just gets cheaper and cheaper. rookie deals are the best in the league if you get a great or very good player, but if you trade for the top pick(pure hypothetical) and he turns out to be darko 2.0 then that is 4 years of guaranteed cap money gone. There is a saying about the devil we know somewhere...wait i had something for this

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        I noticed something today, demars defence was actually aiggghhtttt today. It wasn't great but I see he's using the chuck Hayes hand in the face trick now
        That's more of a "anyone who knows a thing or two about defense trick" ... but hey, he's learning! Haha

Comment

Working...
        X