Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Kyle Lowry have recovered from his injury soon? How about Amir Johnson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pakdawgie wrote: View Post
    That said we MUST get the 3rd seed. Not only to get the Wizards Match-Up but also to get a potential shot at the self-destructing Pacers. We have to win every remaining game I think.
    Charlotte is a game back of WSH. We might be playing the Bobcats.....

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
      Charlotte is a game back of WSH. We might be playing the Bobcats.....
      They face each other tomorrow... Man I do not want to face Charlotte...

I was at the OT Kemba Walker buzzer beater game, watching Casey mismanage Jefferson was brutal. He was virtually invisible in the first half when we sent the double on the catch. Got away from it in the second half and bang they made a game of it.

I remember standing there talking to some nice fellas behind me waiting for Double OT to start and then the air got sucked out of the building with a collective Gasp....nightmares I tell ya , nightmares.

Comment

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

Don't think he could stand on the sidelines wearing a suit and tie any longer.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Good, given what happened with JV, the team needs his leadership right now. Get the ball in to JV early and let him to go to work. Just get back to winning and people will ignore the other stories.

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
              Good, given what happened with JV, the team needs his leadership right now. Get the ball in to JV early and let him to go to work. Just get back to winning and people will ignore the other stories.
              Yeah.. glad their first game is against Philly too. Should be an easy win to get his confidence back in check.

Comment

Wow...even the undertaker lost his streak before Amir Johnson returned. Lmao

Just read that but it had d rose instead of amir
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Rest Amir. We need him as close to 100% as he can be for the Playoffs. It's going to be a long one, and we'll have to grind out our wins.

Comment

Working...
                  X