JV Arrested for DUI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey man.....

Lets not shit on the media, they are there because of the actions of JV. Shit on him. THIS is what you call an "outside distraction". Pulling this shit 5 games before the biggest games in Raptors history was a monumental fuck up. This kid will most certainly learn a lot from this.

Comment

• WTF??

What language is this, translate!

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
        Hey man.....

Lets not shit on the media, they are there because of the actions of JV. Shit on him. THIS is what you call an "outside distraction". Pulling this shit 5 games before the biggest games in Raptors history was a monumental fuck up. This kid will most certainly learn a lot from this.
        I'm not shitting on the sports media.

The regular media? WARNING: watch for falling shit.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          I'm not shitting on the sports media.

The regular media? WARNING: watch for falling shit.
          That's what you get when you do shit that's news and not sports.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
            Lol I wonder how many of those interviewers actually knew anything about basketball, let alone the Raptors. Maybe some didn't even know the players' names that weren't Jonas.

Reporter: "So DeMar, how do you feel about Jonas being charged for DUI?"
            Lowry: "Uh, I'm not DeMar..."
            Reporter: "Sorry, my mistake. So Landry, how do you feel about Jonas being charged for DUI?"
            This made me seriously lol. Well done sir.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
              Hey man.....

Or are they just hopping aboard the Raptors playoff bandwagon?
              Last edited by Axel; Wed Apr 9, 2014, 06:27 PM.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Or are they just hopping aboard the Raptors playoff bandwagon?
                Nah, just looking for any excuse to take the eyes off how hilarious the Leafs are.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

WTF??

What language is this, translate!
                  I believe it's Lithuanian. I put some of the words in the caption into Google and it offered a translation.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    Nah, just looking for any excuse to take the eyes off how hilarious the Leafs are.
                    If by hilarious, you mean awful, then you got it!

Comment

• So this is exactly the game I wanted JV to come and have. Good man.

Comment

• Big game from JV, I like.

Comment

• yessir!

Comment

• Career High no less ... you KNOW he came out with a purpose tonight.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                              Career High no less ... you KNOW he came out with a purpose tonight.
                              Yup, here's proof:

"literally yelling" for the ball.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Yup, here's proof:

"literally yelling" for the ball.
                                To be fair, when your opposition is Henry Sims... LOL

Good for him though.. I'd like to say this should be a regular occurence, just minus the whole, y'know, "DUI" thing I guess...

Comment

Working...
                                X