Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Not so.
    Would it be safe to assume that if a worker at a drive thru called OPP about open beer bottles in a vehicle that they were just concerned citizen or that maybe the driver of the vehicle was behaving like a complete jackass? I've never worked at a drive thru before, but I imagine drunks are a common thing at 2:30 am. If it prompted someone to call OPP you can bet the driver was probably being an asshole or disorderly. JV has a lot of maturing to do and I felt that way even before this incident. Just hope it doesn't affect the Raptors playoff aspirations or his career.

Comment

• "A snitch n**a, that's the s**t i don't like" - Chief Keef. Those Mcdonald's workers are Knicks fans :-D

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
        Would it be safe to assume that if a worker at a drive thru called OPP about open beer bottles in a vehicle that they were just concerned citizen or that maybe the driver of the vehicle was behaving like a complete jackass? I've never worked at a drive thru before, but I imagine drunks are a common thing at 2:30 am. If it prompted someone to call OPP you can bet the driver was probably being an asshole or disorderly. JV has a lot of maturing to do and I felt that way even before this incident. Just hope it doesn't affect the Raptors playoff aspirations or his career.
        Really, we have no idea. He could have just seemed drunk, without being belligerent in any way. That would be enough to get me to make a call.
        Last edited by JimiCliff; Tue Apr 8, 2014, 09:05 AM.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Good! Where did you find these quotes?
          Grange's article.

Comment

• Welp this sucks. I hope it isn't indicative of anything more. Go raps!
            "Bruno?
            Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
            He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
              Some reactions of these fans... Almost like he has smoked crack, threatened to kill, while being racist and was filmed doing that. TAKE A BREAK, he's YOLO generation kid, who has handled himself well considering from how small town he have came from and what opportunities he has now. Although not hiding empty bottles, well that was stupid.
              Buddy, drinking and driving is probably way worse than smoking crack. using "YOLO" as a way to justify this? Wow.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                Buddy, drinking and driving is probably way worse than smoking crack. using "YOLO" as a way to justify this? Wow.
                point is, a lot of kids do it.
                "Bruno?
                Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  I'm not justyfing, I'm just not calling him an retard or utter idiot, because these things HAPPEN for young people, YOLO is what they are thinking when they are tipsy, thats why I put it here. Stupid move, stupid idea, stupid behavior, but that's about it, no need to bury him six feets under for this...
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• From this point on, it's all about mental toughness in the locker room. Can't let this ruin the season.

Comment

• JV man you're so stupid.. The playoffs begin April 19th.. so most likely the Raptors will be playing on the 22nd. I wonder if they could help push back that court date? If not, the Raptors are screwed or will have to rely on the Chuckster and Hansbro for a critical win.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        JV man you're so stupid.. The playoffs begin April 19th.. so most likely the Raptors will be playing on the 22nd. I wonder if they could help push back that court date? If not, the Raptors are screwed or will have to rely on the Chuckster and Hansbro for a critical win.
                        first appearance will be handled by his lawyer. No need to be present.

Comment

• He's going to get some negative PR from this, I hope it doesn't affect his play.

Comment

• Jonas is from Europe.

He drinks only DRIVE BEER.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                              The drive thru worker was later seen wearing a bulls jersey.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                                Really, we have no idea. He could have just seemed drunk, without being belligerent in any way. That would be enough to get me to make a call.
                                Ture, I'm just speculating, but my point is that a drive thru employee that is used dealing with a lot of drunks would have to be pushed pretty far to make that call. At 2:30 in the morning when the bars and clubs close that's a large portion of their clients, so it's not exactly speculation to assume they are use to those sorts of customers.

Comment

Working...
                                X