JV Arrested for DUI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    He wasn't speeding. He wasn't driving recklessly. He didn't drive on a red light. Just because he was driving under influence you can't assume he was doing all of those things. But everytime people think DUI they instantly assume he was racing out there.
    how exactly do you know that none of those things happened?

Comment

He wasn't speeding. He wasn't driving recklessly. He didn't drive on a red light. Just because he was driving under influence you can't assume he was doing all of those things. But everytime people think DUI they instantly assume he was racing out there.
      How do you know what he was or wasn't doing? I'm not saying he did any of those things, but it's total bs to claim he didn't.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
        How do you know what he was or wasn't doing? I'm not saying he did any of those things, but it's total bs to claim he didn't.
        If there is no proof that he did it then it's not bs. That's how law works. No proof of a crime pretty much means there was no crime. You can't just say he could've killed somebody
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• On the DUI scale JV seems much less severe than Kidd. Nobody got hurt, no accident and failed breathalayzer versus visibily intoxicated and driving a 2:30am in an empty town

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

If there is no proof that he did it then it's not bs. That's how law works. No proof of a crime pretty much means there was no crime. You can't just say he could've killed somebody
            This isn't a court of law. This is a forum.

Is being charged with an offence proof, or is a conviction required? I would say a conviction. Then why did Masai apologize instead of saying there is no proof? No conviction - never happened.

I didn't say he could have killed somebody. You are shooting bs,
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

This isn't a court of law. This is a forum.

Is being charged with an offence proof, or is a conviction required? I would say a conviction. Then why did Masai apologize instead of saying there is no proof? No conviction - never happened.

I didn't say he could have killed somebody. You are shooting bs,
              You didn't say it but the person I replied to did. I was referring to him. Masai did say they have to wait and see what court ruling will be in interview before any suspension will be applied.

Comment

You didn't say it but the person I replied to did. I was referring to him. Masai did say they have to wait and see what court ruling will be in interview before any suspension will be applied.
                He said that because it's the league that suspends Jonas and only if found guilty. Raps can't suspend him. It's in the CBA.

Comment

• Masai Ujiri talks about the JV situation

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

He said that because it's the league that suspends Jonas and only if found guilty. Raps can't suspend him. It's in the CBA.
                    League can suspend Jonas if he pleads guilty on 22 of April too.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      The ramifications for Valanciunas - the player - are modest. He'll continue to play. Any suspension he faces won't take into effect until the beginning of next season, at the earliest. He will not be required to attend his initial court date on Apr. 22, shortly after the Raptors begin their first-round playoff series.
                      from Lewenberg
                      http://www.tsn.ca/blogs/josh_lewenberg/?id=448733

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        I'm assuming if you plead guilty and the judge accepts your plea, you are found guilty.

Comment

• He's wrong. League can take action day after plea deal. It just depends on the league, they'll decide. Not our team or pr guys

Comment

• "Be smart," Casey told him. "We all have to be smart. All of us have to be smart in what we do, how we carry ourselves off the floor, where we are [and] who we hang out with."

This is what I was saying earlier. Jonas is a nice kid, but his Wasaga "friends" may not be the type of friends he should be hanging with.

Comment

• ^^Let's hope. And let's hope he learns.

We have all made mistakes with drinking...

I think I am upset that he was eating McDonalds more than anything else...dude need to really take care of his body seeing how he entered this year...

Comment

"Be smart," Casey told him. "We all have to be smart. All of us have to be smart in what we do, how we carry ourselves off the floor, where we are [and] who we hang out with."

This is what I was saying earlier. Jonas is a nice kid, but his Wasaga "friends" may not be the type of friends he should be hanging with.
                                I'm usually not one for wild speculation, but I do wonder what kind of influence Linas Kleiza was or has been on Val.

He's been advising him since 2011 at least.
                                http://www.nbadraft.net/jonas-valanciunas-interview

He also got his license suspended for speeding back home. And this is hearsay but supposedly some dude saw him doing coke at a club in Kaunas. http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...f=32&t=1206809

If Kleiza partied with idiots and Val hung out with them, might speak to what Casey is insinuating.

Comment

Working...
                                X