Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SI's Top 10 dunks of the year, where does Ross on Faried land?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superjudge wrote: View Post
    Honestly man, I am so tired of people who say this. There isn't a conspiracy, its basic media marketing, and its something I did for 4 years so please.... stop.
    If you actually did you'd know the furthest the conspiracy goes is this
    "This Ross dunk and this Paul George one are both really good, which one should be #1?"
    "Just go with the Ross one, people are sick of George these days."

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
      So you're saying they put it at number 1 just to bandwagon the Raptors, and that it's not actually the best dunk of the season? Because it is a top 3 dunk (there's never a unanimous number 1 obviously), so it's not like it's just some regular Ross dunk they undeservedly put at the top.
      Apparently Raptors fans are upset by lack of attention/respect from US sports media outlets, then get upset when they get the ultimate attention/respect from US sports media outlets. Talk about an inferiority complex! lol

It was a fantastic dunk. Yay! Go Raps!

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
        Apparently Raptors fans are upset by lack of attention/respect from US sports media outlets, then get upset when they get the ultimate attention/respect from US sports media outlets. Talk about an inferiority complex! lol

It was a fantastic dunk. Yay! Go Raps!
        Raptor fans have the biggest case of little-brother syndrome ever. It infuriates me listening to them cry about not getting attention on ESPN, as if the fuckin Atlanta Thrashers were getting tons of airplay on TSN when they were missing the playoffs year after year.

Comment

Nice...I see SI is attaching its wagon to Toronto just in case they make noise over the next month.

douchebags
          Me, I'm totally fine with this
          Last edited by JimiCliff; Wed Apr 9, 2014, 03:21 PM.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

If you guys remember, what made this dunk so extra hype was how faried completely blocked and owned Amir one play earlier getting Denver pumped. Then Ross just came back man on a mission to be like oh yea? Fuck you!!
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

back on dunk topic...Lebrons was pretty ugly too

Comment

back on dunk topic...Lebrons was pretty ugly too
                If you've seen one Lebron dunk, you've seen them all.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  The Maclemore one?
                  I like that one, there's a pic of it and it's like he's just walking on air.

Comment

It took me about 10 minutes to finish reading the opening thread because I kept getting drawn back to the video. Wish there was a close up of just the bench reaction. Amazing dunk!

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                      It took me about 10 minutes to finish reading the opening thread because I kept getting drawn back to the video. Wish there was a close up of just the bench reaction. Amazing dunk!
                      http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=4cCklKrMMEA
                      Last edited by Letter N; Wed Apr 9, 2014, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        To be fair you could say the same thing about Ross, he always does the cock back tomahawk. Not that there's anything wrong with it, it's still gorgeous.

Comment

Wtf is this
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                            Wtf is this
                            Woah, what the hell....I linked to the bench react on repeat. let me try again....

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                              Woah, what the hell....I linked to the bench react on repeat. let me try again....

Awesome reaction, love that mosh pit with DD and the end of benches! Thanks for posting this.

Comment

I saw this dunk live and I yelled at the top of my lungs and ran around my house ahahahah
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X