X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Webber respecting the Raptors

Live. Breath. Sleep. Raptors

TorontoRaptors4Eva wrote: View Post
    At this point, I'm not sure how much of a stretch that really is.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Pic wasn't showing up for me..

Pfft, more like disrespecting the Raptors... doesn't have us going to the Finals?! LOL

Though, to be honest, he has Indiana losing. Not a surprise... Indiana ARE losing.

Comment

hollinger has us having a higher chance to get to the finals and win the championship than the pacers.

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/playoffodds

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
          hollinger has us having a higher chance to get to the finals and win the championship than the pacers.

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/playoffodds
          also got better finals chance than OKC!
          "Bruno?
          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Pacers have the worst offense in thw league other than Philly since the new year. I think theyve fallen back to tbe 2nd tier. The east is freakin wide open after miami, man
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Pacers have the worst offense in thw league other than Philly since the new year. I think theyve fallen back to tbe 2nd tier. The east is freakin wide open after miami, man
              They're something like 18-18 over their last 36 games. Unreal.

Comment

quote from espn chat:

Cory (Toronto)

Is this Raptors team for real? Here in Toronto, nobody is ready to believe yet. Can they make some noise in the playoffs?

Michael Wallace (3:23 PM)

They're the hardest team to get a read on, perhaps in the entire playoff field. Folks completely dismissed and ripped me on twitter last year, mainly in Toronto, when I suggested that DeRozan might be the second-best shooting guard in the East in short order. Between the way he's developed in addition to Kyle Lowery and what they've gotten down low from some productive and efficient bigs, they have the balance to be a dangerous threat to any team they face. What Toronto's coaching staff and front office have done this season is remarkable, considing they could have gone in the tank and tried to better their chances for Wiggins in the draft.
                "Bruno?
                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  Pic wasn't showing up for me..

Pfft, more like disrespecting the Raptors... doesn't have us going to the Finals?! LOL

Though, to be honest, he has Indiana losing. Not a surprise... Indiana ARE losing.
                  I think Reggie probably picked the pacers ahead of the raptors because he is a pacer

That fact aside, lesssss go raprtprs east finals
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                    I think Reggie probably picked the pacers ahead of the raptors because he is a pacer

HAH Touche. In that case, surprised he had them losing at all ... go objectivity!

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post

Reggie has no idea what he's doing. Clippers over heat? Riiiiiiiiight.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

3 seed is so damn important. Can't be on the Heat's side of the bracket. I'm going to be in near heart attack mode every remaining game of the season until we lock up the 3 seed.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                          3 seed is so damn important. Can't be on the Heat's side of the bracket. I'm going to be in near heart attack mode every remaining game of the season until we lock up the 3 seed.
                          Thank goodness the NBA doesn't re-seed after each round.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                            Minny knocked off the Spurs last night, here's hoping they can do the same against the Bulls tonight.
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              Thank goodness the NBA doesn't re-seed after each round.
                              I think even if they did, the 3 seed guarantees that you don't have to play the first seed until at least the conference finals.
                              "Bruno?
                              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X