No announcement yet.

New York Knicks @ Toronto Raptors 7:00PM TSN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't underestimate the Knicks.. even if they don't make the playoffs guys like JR Smith and Carmelo can go off easily. I hope Amir plays.. they could really use him tonight.

Comment

A win to knock out the Knicks and their idiotic fans would be so satisfying.

Comment

Fuck TSN for putting this game on TSN2 while they put fucking NASCAR on TSN!!! Don't tell me "Canadians" love watching a bunch of cars going around a circular track 300 times. I would understand that they like curling, but NASCAR? Come on cuh...

Comment

I hope we see lots of Ross, Fields and Salmons tonight, in an attempt to shut down their wings. I cringe at the thought of DeRozan defending 'Melo, or JR Smith on the perimeter.

Pound it inside early to try and get Chandler in foul trouble, which would open the key for Lowry, DeRozan, Ross and Vasquez to attack the basket.

This is the type of game where you want the team to come out aggressive and put it away early. Don't let NY hang around; deflate their spirits to avoid any 'Melo-drama and 4th quarter fireworks.

Comment

HAHAHAHA

Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
              HAHAHAHA

Oh right, they wouldve been vying for a top pick in the draft instead
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                Oh right, they wouldve been vying for a top pick in the draft instead
                You mean the Nuggets??
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

2KJ wrote: View Post
                  Fuck TSN for putting this game on TSN2 while they put fucking NASCAR on TSN!!! Don't tell me "Canadians" love watching a bunch of cars going around a circular track 300 times. I would understand that they like curling, but NASCAR? Come on cuh...
                  I bet the reality is that across Canada there are more eyeballs on Nascar than the Raps playing out the string against the teetering Knicks. The GTA probably makes up for 75% of the viewership for tonight's game.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                    I bet the reality is that across Canada there are more eyeballs on Nascar than the Raps playing out the string against the teetering Knicks. The GTA probably makes up for 75% of the viewership for tonight's game.
                    I live in Ottawa and not many Raptor fans. NBA fans not raptors fans. I'd have to agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      3rd seed may not be welcomed if Miami ends up the 2nd seed.
                      True but most likely Miami will finish first given how Indiana has been playing.

Comment

No problem. Just stay off the bandwagon in the playoffs.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          I live in Ottawa and not many Raptor fans. NBA fans not raptors fans. I'd have to agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          That's why I'm in favour of keeping the red, white and black colours of the team as to signify that this is indeed Canada's team. After all, it was a Canadian that invented the sport.

Comment

I live in Alberta and I know a lot of raptors fans here
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

LOL Amare at shootaround: "Were gonna look to dominate, establish a lead early and win."

This ain't your yesterdays Raptors.

Comment

LMAO Melo eating a bunch of junk food on the plane

Comment

Working...
                                X