X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA team season summed up in 1 photo

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/04/nba-...os-season-end/

The Raptors
    No one thought the Raptors were going to be very good. GM Masai Ujiri probably didn’t think they’d be very good. They’re good.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Lowrys shoes. No more peak?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
      Lowrys shoes. No more peak?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Yeah his contract ran up (or he terminated it) a couple months back I believe

Comment

I was expecting some way better pics, some much more witty stuff but they were mostly underwhelming. Raptors one was a really great choice though!

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
          I was expecting some way better pics, some much more witty stuff but they were mostly underwhelming. Raptors one was a really great choice though!
          To be honest, so did I. A couple of them were good though. The Lakers one of Kobe is probably the best choice.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

How is the Knicks one not a picture/gif of the sad Knicks kid? That's the ultimate one.

Comment

Comment

Is that Nick Nurse's twin bro behind the Nets bench?

Comment

The picture of Giannis is incredible.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                    http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/04/nba-...os-season-end/

The Raptors
                    No one thought the Raptors were going to be very good. GM Masai Ujiri probably didn’t think they’d be very good. They’re good.
                    Did the ref give him a foul for kicking forward ? Lol recall Sacramento game

Comment

Wow! Those captions are terrible! It's as if they asked the girl from the gossip column to come over and sum up each picture with one sentence. "In this picture, Al Jefferson is showing some sass as he makes fun of Tim Duncan's jersey" ... Really?

Comment

Working...
                      X