Toronto Raptors @ Detroit Pistons 3:30PM TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

psrs1 wrote: View Post
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing. But need Indy to beat OKC today. Also Washington could still catch Brooklyn for fourth.
    So confusing.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Watching 09-10 Raptors vs pistons .. DeMar so skinny wow LMAO

Comment

#raps

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

#raps
            Men... get your wives to make the signs next time.. Or even your 5 year old daughters
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

#raps
              There are probably more Raptor fans then Piston fans at this game today

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                Not sure from when insulting other team in game preview thread became NORMAL in these forums. Wow, things have changed so fast up here...
                iblastoff wrote: View Post
                totally agree.
                playoffs brings out all the ill-placed overconfidence and new bandwagoners to the forum. comes with the territory of 'success', but its getting borderline obnoxious and embarrassing for everyone else.

its actually one of the main reasons i dont post on realgm, but looks like that crowd is invading over here now.
                Although I don't mind it so much with Detroit. They're right up there with the Knicks for teams that have earned every joke and snide comment they get. They're just hilariously dysfunctional.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Although I don't mind it so much with Detroit. They're right up there with the Knicks for teams that have earned every joke and snide comment they get. They're just hilariously dysfunctional.
                  At least the raptors have never had such bad forms of talent.

Chris bosh, Demar, Jose, Amir

For the past 5-7 years, Raptors have had high character guys that makes rooting for the team a lot easier. We sucked, but we were never grossly dysfunctional

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post

For the past 5-7 years, Raptors have had high character guys that makes rooting for the team a lot easier. We sucked, but we were never grossly dysfunctional

You know who I hated, Chris Childs! Never going to forget that guy!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post

Well, I wouldn't say all the guys the Raps have had have been high character guys for the past 5-7 years...But we've lacked an abundance of total boneheads and "problem" guys.

*We've had mostly good "team" guys who don't have insane egos and don't cause locker room or on-court problems just from their attitude.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        Well, I wouldn't say all the guys the Raps have had have been high character guys for the past 5-7 years...But we've lacked an abundance of total boneheads and "problem" guys.

*We've had mostly good "team" guys who don't have insane egos and don't cause locker room or on-court problems just from their attitude.
                        Yup. That itself is a blessing. I couldn't imagine what it would be like to have Brandon Jennings and Josh Smith on the same team... *shudder*

Comment

Stephenson is such a douche but he just iced the game. Let Chicago keep 3rd.

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                            Stephenson is such a douche but he just iced the game. Let Chicago keep 3rd.
                            Let's hope we survive the first round! *fingers crossed*

Comment

The Indian-Thunder game is not over yet folks!!

Comment

Rod black is a tool get him off the fucking television

Comment

Working...
                                X