Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
    considering we had 42 in the first, that doesnt sound THAT bad
    I don't care about our offense I care about our D. You aren't going to just be outscoring teams in the playoffs. Detroit is shit. This type of D against any playoff team will get us swept or maybe it will go to 5 games.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      I don't care about our offense I care about our D. You aren't going to just be outscoring teams in the playoffs. Detroit is shit. This type of D against any playoff team will get us swept or maybe it will go to 5 games.
      I think our D was okay, we just couldn't finish the possessions with a rebound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      OG is our king

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Wow did we replace the guys in the truck with new people?

That replay was actually a replay
        Noticed that too. Was expecting about 5 tries as usual.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Lowry needs to do this to Siva

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post

That is true. Thank God we won't be playing any team in the playoffs that rebounds like Detroit. But rebounding is apart of good D so we need to step it up.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post

Yeah. Not a very good team effort on the glass. Also had a few unlucky bounces because of how badly Detroit bricked some shots. Some long rebounds fell right into their laps.

Comment

• Honestly the rebounds are what's looking bad right now. We're not consistently giving up open looks like we were the past few games

Comment

• Those Van Damme commercials! What is it about?

Comment

• Casey better by ready to play Lowry 40+ minutes a game in the playoffs. This teams goes dry as hell offensively when he's not out there

Comment

• Like a baby dog?

Comment

• Part of our bad rebounding is because of the bad D though. Guys are blowing by us and getting into the paint so then our bigs have to help and they end up out of position to rebound. Also Detroit has had some nice open threes that they missed because they aren't a good shooting team. Penetration is still a big issue in this game. Detroit is just shit

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                          Like a baby dog?

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Casey better by ready to play Lowry 40+ minutes a game in the playoffs. This teams goes dry as hell offensively when he's not out there
                            I agree! He's our MVP, defensive player of the year, most improved player of the year, and the captain to this ship!

Forget MVP, Lowry for mayor!

Comment

• Indy won, so if they win their last game then they get first.

So fourth would be better than third because we would be in the same bracket side as Indy.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Ross is getting killed by Stuckey aka 50cent

Comment

Working...
                                X