Toronto Raptors @ Detroit Pistons 3:30PM TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    LOL that's probably what annoys people about me but if the team is going to continue to do the same thing I'm going to say it. Get mad at the team not me.
    spot on homie
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Holy shit Vasquez.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• We make Detroit look like Miami!

Comment

• I barely want to watch anymore
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Nice alley oop from Vasquez. Too bad only Pistons were there to catch it.

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
              nice alley oop from vasquez. Too bad only pistons were there to catch it.
              hhahahahaahaa

Comment

• I can't WAIT to hear the excuses this time from all the optimistic people.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Fouls....mann!

Comment

• Anyone can drive to the rim vs us
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      LOL that's probably what annoys people about me but if the team is going to continue to do the same thing I'm going to say it. Get mad at the team not me.
                      Try to stay balanced and acknowledge the positives.... Granted today they are in short supply.

I'm so bloody pissed with this display.

Comment

• I just want the third quarter to end so we can start our fourth quarter heroics
                        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Lowry had a wide open Salmons, but then again Salmons would've pump faked and waited for the defender to close before throwing up a brick so I guess he had to go with Vasquez..

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Anyone can drive to the rim vs us
                            We need Johnson.

Or get Hansbrough out there to bet up Drummond.
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                              I just want the third quarter to end so we can start our fourth quarter heroics
                              Lets hope it is not the same heroics that we had in New York =|

Comment

• We gotta pick it up. We can't allow this team to outrebound us on every play..
                                We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Working...
                                X