Toronto Raptors @ Detroit Pistons 3:30PM TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps76 wrote: View Post
    I'm not sweating this game, I just hope Chicago doesn't throw tonight's game against the Knicks. Raps will pull it out and if not we've all but guaranteed Indiana in round 2 (if of course we earn that matchup by beating the formidable Nets)
    It's not about winning or losing it's about playing well going into the playoffs and we are playing horrible so you should sweat this game.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• wow

All-Star rolling
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• DD with a bad shot that went in.......
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• what kind of line up is this .. O.o
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• How can Casey not see this?

Stop fucking playing De Colo and Vasquez together!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Oh my

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKCKCKCCUJCCKCK KCCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKKCKCKKKKCKCKCKCKCKKK C
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• LMAO Detroit is literally doing WHATEVER they want. Every single player is driving on us and finishing or getting fouled.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• The guys need a lesson from de colo on how to play defense

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    LMAO right! We give up leads sooooo fast it's crazy. Our defense is just getting worse and worse every game LMAO. And people thought I was the crazy one.
                    You're not crazy.

Comment

• Long two is not the key to winning.

Remember that, Demar.

Comment

LMAO Detroit is literally doing WHATEVER they want. Every single player is driving on us and finishing or getting fouled.
                        Vasquez, DeMar, Nando cannot stay infront of my grandma !!!!!!!!!

Casey needs to take someone out this guy and put lowry in

Comment

It's not about winning or losing it's about playing well going into the playoffs and we are playing horrible so you should sweat this game.
                          The Raps grave flaw is they play up to the best and down to the worst. They're also still a really young team. Anybody thinking this team was going to make serious noise in this playoffs needs to check themselves and have a little patience.

Comment

That's true but hopefully this will wake them up before going into the playoffs. Raps have responded well all season to their mini 2 game slumps by coming back with determination and win streaks. If they lose next game though hell yes ring the alarm bells!

Comment

• We are either going to have another bad win or a horrible loss. Lose lose situation for us.

Comment

• hes in *phew*
                                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Working...
                                X