Chris Bosh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Bosh

Despite the Heat wins or lose the championship this year, should we try to retain Chris Bosh if one of Wade or Lebron opts out their contract and signs with another team. CB4 is great player and has improved quite a bit for the Heat but he's the cornerstone of a franchise and one of the best big man in the league since Kevin Garnett, I think he should come back to the Raptors and help the Raptors to reach that next level.

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
    Despite the Heat wins or lose the championship this year, should we try to retain Chris Bosh if one of Wade or Lebron opts out their contract and signs with another team. CB4 is great player and has improved quite a bit for the Heat but he's the cornerstone of a franchise and one of the best big man in the league since Kevin Garnett, I think he should come back to the Raptors and help the Raptors to reach that next level.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Bosh and LeBron are back. Wade is the ?.He will take the option because no team will sign him with those knees then he'll retire. Next season Miami has money to spend after Bosh and Lebron

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
        Bosh and LeBron are back. Wade is the ?.He will take the option because no team will sign him with those knees then he'll retire. Next season Miami has money to spend after Bosh and Lebron

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Sure, but Bosh won't come to Toronto. No ESPN.

This team is perfect for him, though. So it's a shame.

Comment

dunno bout you guys, but chris bosh sucks now
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Hell no. Why our fans keep thinking about ex players, I don't get it.

Fuck Bosh, he's not welcome here.

We're getting KD in 2016.

/out

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                Hell no. Why our fans keep thinking about ex players, I don't get it.

Fuck Bosh, he's not welcome here.

We're getting KD in 2016.

/out
                Kenyon Dooling? That's more realistic than Bosh but no thanks!

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                  Kenyon Dooling? That's more realistic than Bosh but no thanks!

Comment

no way miami would trade him back to us without absolutely fleecing us in the process
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

No thanks. This ship has sailed. The eye test shows he is now a jump shooter (admittedly a pretty good one) who doesnt/like to play inside...he is rebounding at 6.6 rbds this season on a team that would love to have more rebounding. Is this what the Raps needs....a jump shooting PF getting close to a max salary? Also he looks pretty light now (lost wt.) ...maybe thats why he doesnt play inside anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X