X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mozgov. Not even close.

Honorable mention to Tyrus Thomas:

Comment

Stupid TSN with that fugly camera angle.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        It's been quite a while, and I sometimes forget how sick some of them really were. Just did a lil Youtube search and found this:

I recalled the dunk vs Minny(16 I think it was), and the 360 vs Cleveland(#4). My favorite one on the list is the alley-oop vs Clippers(#3). That's the epitome of supreme athlete right there!

One thing I will say is that he wasn't challenged on many of them, lots of open court dunks. Not taking anything away from him, but there's just something about posterizing guys that make the dunk that much more special. The Weis dunk is definitely the best in-game dunk I've ever seen though. He is the best dunker of all-time, I don't even think it's a question. It's more about who's second?
        The Clippers lob is one of my favourite dunks of all time. Timeless.

Also of note throughout that entire clip is how loud the road crowd noise was when Carter dunked. The Raptors were a "premium" ticket in opposing arenas simple because of Carter's theatrics.

Comment

just watched the highlight of the singler dunk and what struck me was that it was so nasty even JV looked scared

Comment

It's been quite a while, and I sometimes forget how sick some of them really were. Just did a lil Youtube search and found this:

I recalled the dunk vs Minny(16 I think it was), and the 360 vs Cleveland(#4). My favorite one on the list is the alley-oop vs Clippers(#3). That's the epitome of supreme athlete right there!

One thing I will say is that he wasn't challenged on many of them, lots of open court dunks. Not taking anything away from him, but there's just something about posterizing guys that make the dunk that much more special. The Weis dunk is definitely the best in-game dunk I've ever seen though. He is the best dunker of all-time, I don't even think it's a question. It's more about who's second?
            Holy shit, I had forgotten how nasty Vince was in a Raps uniform. DD and Ross dunks are great but they aren't shit compared to Vince. He was doing stuff that would take guys 10 tries in the dunk contest, and he was doing it in traffic, with ease. Unbelievable.

Comment

Here's another look at the Carter lob at the Clippers. The slow motion replays give me goosebumps.

Comment

My god that windmill has some of the craziest extension ive ever seen.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  Here's another look at the Carter lob at the Clippers. The slow motion replays give me goosebumps.

The commentators almost, almost ruin the dunk. I mean come on, no reaction at all essentially?

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                    The commentators almost, almost ruin the dunk. I mean come on, no reaction at all essentially?
                    The crowd more than made up for it

Comment

You seem to have a lot of autocorrects! lol Turn that shit off!
                      Here's the problem, I don't know how...

Here's the bigger problem, I'm to lazy to figure it out
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        Fucking autocorrect I meant Mozgov
                        Considering you caught it less than a minute after, why not just edit the post and correct it?

Comment

Derozan's dunk yesterday was so aggressive...My 3 year old came running over to me wondering why I was yelling 'oooooooh'. I think that because of when it happened in the game(late 4Q) it was probably bigger than the Mozgov dunk(in the first half). That dunk had me out of my seat yelling, but Ross' on Faried actually had me speechless because of the sickness. The dunk on Singler is still just the second best this season...why do these things keep happening on the road? Probably cause the roof on the ACC isn't capable of withstanding that beating...
                          limpin ain't easy, but I make it look good...

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                            Considering you caught it less than a minute after, why not just edit the post and correct it?
                            Or just re-read before hitting "post"...
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

This Adrien character better be under control today he's a freak. Wouldn't mind having him just because he's a monster. Good replacement for psycho I'd say
                              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                              Because its 2015

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                                Here is the problem, I'm too lazy
                                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X