Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    I could watch Joffrey get bitchslapped all day
    Inbred little blonde piece of fecal matter. What a great character to hate.

Comment

• Watched the game on PVR. Just finished. I don't know what has been said already but Good on the Raptors. I hope they keep going. Would love for them to slap the Knicks and increase their franchise record.
      Great team. They love playing together and I love watching them. Haven't had so much fun since Parker and Garbajosa were on the team.
      Last edited by Puffer; Tue Apr 15, 2014, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
        Honestly, just happy right now. I don't care about the defense or matchups or whatever. I've been watching this team for 18 years and I can count on two fingers the times I've felt like we had a good team. Jus going to relish it for now.
        Much as I hate to, I have to give Coach Casey real credit for this season. He and the team started out badly, but with the trade he blended in the new guys in record time. The entire team bought into his "defence first, pass first" philosophy, which is a way of playing that wins in the postseason.

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
          ugh they let the bucks score 100. I'm getting worried about the D.
          You should get GLF's Skype ID.

Comment

• And then tomorrow you go back to school and no one else feels your joy..... the raptor life
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Chi town won.... poo-ey
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• Can't lie I don't want the regular season to end I fear what the playoffs might hold for us ..... getting eliminated in the playoffs might be and even bigger heartbreak than compared to not making them at all.....
                meh, might be first playoff jitters

Comment

• if we lose to the Knicks, chicago gets the third seed
                  since New York isn't playing for anything I'm pretty sure they are still gonna go out there and try to upset things

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
                    Much as I hate to, I have to give Coach Casey real credit for this season. He and the team started out badly, but with the trade he blended in the new guys in record time. The entire team bought into his "defence first, pass first" philosophy, which is a way of playing that wins in the postseason.
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• cry your hearts out

Comment

• Missed the game, anyone have a recap of who had a monster game
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Why didn't derozan play?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                            Why didn't derozan play?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                            coach and him got into a huge argument at practice and kyle lowry instigated the fight looool i'm joking coach wanted to give the kid a break

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                              Missed the game, anyone have a recap of who had a monster game
                              Vasquez couldn't miss early, Lowry was his usual bulldog self.
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                                Missed the game, anyone have a recap of who had a monster game
                                Vasquez was lights out in the first half from three.

Lowry was all around very, very good.

De Colo was really good at driving and kicking.

JV had troubles tonight, despite the decent line he put up.

Ross had a terrible stat line, but was good defensively and VERY good at passing to his team mates off the dribble penetration. His three pointer has been a little cold lately, hope he gets hot for the playoffs

Hansborough with a great game, him and De Colo work very well together.

Jeff Adrien is pretty good. Manimal lite? Whoever he ends up with in the summer will be happy to have him.

Greek Freak was put in the corner on offense and not passed the ball. We wisely just left him open because his teammates would not pass it to him and we played 5 on 4

Hensen had a ton of possessions run through him...and was generally unspectacular.

Comment

Working...
                                X