Game #81: Milwaukee Bucks 100 - Toronto Raptors 110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
    I'm in Vancouver, I'm the person I know that watches more than 5 games a year.

I like this place.
    I'm in New Zealand, I've only met 1 other Raptors fans in my life and he suggested before the season we sign Iverson, T-Mac and Arenas to help attendance at the ACC so I stopped talking to him about the Raptors quickly.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      So how was the game boys. I missed it. The stats show we played absolutely no defense. Are the stats not telling the full picture?
      The game was just fine.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
        I'm in New Zealand, I've only met 1 other Raptors fans in my life and he suggested before the season we sign Iverson, T-Mac and Arenas to help attendance at the ACC so I stopped talking to him about the Raptors quickly.
        Would be even worse than Canada and hockey, NZ and rugby Although you do have a somewhat decent NBA following I thought?

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
          The game was just fine.
          Alrighty lol
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Lmao reading back all the posts kills me. You guys know me so well ahahaahaha
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
              You should have told him the truth ahahah

Iverson has retired along with T-Mac

Gilbert Arenas is a felon
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Lmao reading back all the posts kills me. You guys know me so well ahahaahaha
                My posts about you were spot on ahahaha

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    My posts about you were spot on ahahaha
                    Lol indeed

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Great game. But man Ed Malloy is just a terrible referee. Whenever he referees a Raptors game you just know something's going to happen. Some of the miss calls tonight were ridiculous. The offensive foul called on JV in he 3rd was hilarious. He didn't even touch the guy!! Really hope Malloy is not part of the officiating crew for the Raptors playoff series.

Malloy and Violet Palmer IMO are the two worst referees in the NBA.

Comment

• Raptors in the locker room after the win

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          You should have told him the truth ahahah

Iverson has retired along with T-Mac

Gilbert Arenas is a felon
                          He knew all of that... and he still wanted them...

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                            Would be even worse than Canada and hockey, NZ and rugby Although you do have a somewhat decent NBA following I thought?
                            Yeah it's all rugby here. The NBA following here is pretty small, although still 10x bigger than for NFL/MLB/NHL. Except for some reason we still get 5 MLB games and only 2 NBA games a week on ESPN, sigh.

Comment

• Hi guys, Raptors fan all the way from Malaysia here. Yup Malaysia. Was born in Kitchener, Ontario so when I got into basketball the team to support was the Toronto Raptors. Only really started watching games regularly last season when I found out about online streams. Haha.

Anyways, what a season! Too bad there's no one here to be excited with besides my brothers. Can't wait for the postseason!

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk
                              Using Tapatalk

Comment

• I went to the game and didn't think that a Bucks game could have that much energy. Watching the division banner go up was incredible and in the 2nd quarter won playoff tickets to game 1 as part of fanopolooza. Can't wait for the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X