X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C'mon guys! Let's get the win like an elite team

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
      I have an exam tomorrow - 40 essay questions, and he'll choose 10! I've done 5 essays so far *yawn*
      Question #7. What is the triangle and two?

Comment

• Why does jack think the wave went away in 1985? I have seen the wave since I have been going sports games and I was born in 1983....

Comment

• My goodness Salmons is bad. I don't think he's made a pass without first jumping all game...

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
            I wouldn't be surprised if glf showed up now that the bucks went on a little run lol
            GLF- "I told you so, we can't play any defense"
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• We're getting ready for the playoffs by letting Lowry play 30+ mins.

Comment

• UGGH! These trolls are so annoying - like do you not have anything better in your life to do than hate? Like, c'mon man? Get a life!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  We have a rule about trolling ...
                  i read the rules before i broke 'em tadada *lets just pretend we both know the song* inner ninja tadada
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                  No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Vasquez has lost all form on his shot.

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
                      Question #7. What is the triangle and two?
                      Haha, don't mess with me. My physics exam is on Thursday! Soo shhhh!! hahahaa

Comment

• Ugh Raps subs incapable of holding a lead. If a starter gets injured cuz of them I will lose my shit.

Comment

• Sessions looks like bayless and its been driving me crazy all game long
                          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Sessions stop complaining for calls

You play for the Fucking Bucks!

Comment

• its okay guys, they were getting bored! LOL
                              They have the lead back to average again...wish they'd do something and make it above aveerage!!

Comment

• He didn't do anything

Comment

Working...
                                X