Game #81: Milwaukee Bucks 100 - Toronto Raptors 110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Great game. But man Ed Malloy is just a terrible referee. Whenever he referees a Raptors game you just know something's going to happen. Some of the miss calls tonight were ridiculous. The offensive foul called on JV in he 3rd was hilarious. He didn't even touch the guy!! Really hope Malloy is not part of the officiating crew for the Raptors playoff series.

Malloy and Violet Palmer IMO are the two worst referees in the NBA.
    In total agreement. Also mark Zieliske screws us too.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
      I went to the game and didn't think that a Bucks game could have that much energy. Watching the division banner go up was incredible and in the 2nd quarter won playoff tickets to game 1 as part of fanopolooza. Can't wait for the playoffs.
      Lucky you!

Comment

• It looks like Brooklyn is going to rest 6 of their main rotational players so they can lose both of their last 2 games and drop to sixth to face us. Smh. I hope if we do end up facing them we beat them so bad. That's such disrespect to the raps.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          It looks like Brooklyn is going to rest 6 of their main rotational players so they can lose both of their last 2 games and drop to sixth to face us. Smh. I hope if we do end up facing them we beat them so bad. That's such disrespect to the raps.
          haha I hope we wind up 6th and get to face Washington and Indy, to have the 'easiest' path to the ECF and to spite Brooklyn! lol

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
            haha I hope we wind up 6th and get to face Washington and Indy, to have the 'easiest' path to the ECF and to spite Brooklyn! lol
            We can't drop to sixth at this point
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Lmao reading back all the posts kills me. You guys know me so well ahahaahaha
              And it's a good thing most of us can take a joke.

Comment

We can't drop to sixth at this point
                Oops, I meant 4th. To face Washington as the 5th seed, leaving #3 Chicago & #6 Brooklyn fighting for the opportunity to face #2 Miami.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                  Oops, I meant 4th. To face Washington as the 5th seed, leaving #3 Chicago & #6 Brooklyn fighting for the opportunity to face #2 Miami.
                  Ohhhhh lol. Yea. I hope karma hits them in the ass for trying to lose on purpose.

Comment

Ohhhhh lol. Yea. I hope karma hits them in the ass for trying to lose on purpose.
                    We can always bring out Tank Commanders Buycks and Stone for battle against the Knicks if need be.

Comment

It looks like Brooklyn is going to rest 6 of their main rotational players so they can lose both of their last 2 games and drop to sixth to face us. Smh. I hope if we do end up facing them we beat them so bad. That's such disrespect to the raps.
                      If Brooklyn loses tonight then we can do the same thing and rest all our starters against the Knicks in our last game. The seeding is far more in our control than Brooklyn's control.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                        If Brooklyn loses tonight then we can do the same thing and rest all our starters against the Knicks in our last game. The seeding is far more in our control than Brooklyn's control.
                        I was thinking that too. But maybe Brooklyn gets word that we are resting our guys and then they play their guys and win which would keep them at 5th and we would fall to fourth.

Comment

I was thinking that too. But maybe Brooklyn gets word that we are resting our guys and then they play their guys and win which would keep them at 5th and we would fall to fourth.
                          There's also the question of the Chicago/Charlotte game. Can Charlotte catch Washington for 6th? Does Chicago want 3rd, now that Miami is 2nd?

If Chicago loses to Charlotte, we get 3rd regardless of our game against NY, since Toronto owns the tie-breaker with Chicago.

Comment

Our final games both start at 8pm, so we could be playing chicken with each other right down to the wire.

Chicago vs Charlotte starts at 7pm, so we will know before our game is done if we can even drop to the 4 seed or not (need a Chicago win against Charlotte). Also, Washington may be thinking the same thing as Brooklyn, and they may rest starters to ensure a loss in their last game so they stay at the 6th seed (only works if Charlotte loses since otherwise Washington would drop to 7 seed). Pretty damn exciting that all the seeding will come down to the last hours of the last day of regular season games.

Comment

Our final games both start at 8pm, so we could be playing chicken with each other right down to the wire.

Chicago vs Charlotte starts at 7pm, so we will know before our game is done if we can even drop to the 4 seed or not (need a Chicago win against Charlotte). Also, Washington may be thinking the same thing as Brooklyn, and they may rest starters to ensure a loss in their last game so they stay at the 6th seed (only works if Charlotte loses since otherwise Washington would drop to 7 seed). Pretty damn exciting that all the seeding will come down to the last hours of the last day of regular season games.
                              Very exciting! I guess I might as well just sit back and watch it unfold. Should be fun.

Comment

I'm just imaging Casey getting word that Chicago has lost in the 3rd quarter of the Raptors game and instantly calling a timeout to put in a line up of Buycks, Stone, Fields, De Colo and Novak.

Comment

Working...
                                X