douglas-roberts

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      bobcats just hit a game winner
      cray! Cray!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        bobcats just hit a game winner
        I think they are still a game back of Wash.

So the Wiz look like our opponent if we get third
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Who cares if the Cats win or lose. Wiz face the Celtics and im confident they'll handle business. If anything this win is good because the Bobcats will think they can still get the 6th seed and play hard against the Bulls.
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post

I believe Cats can climb to 6 spot with Wiz loss

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              Who cares if the Cats win or lose. Wiz face the Celtics and im confident they'll handle business. If anything this win is good because the Bobcats will think they can still get the 6th seed and play hard against the Bulls.
              you're very confident sir The ball is round.

Comment

• Raps hold tiebreaker over Chicago
                Wizards hold tiebreaker over Nets
                Bobcats hold tiebreaker over Wizards

Indiana is clinched for #1, and Miami is definitively #2. And the Hawks are already locked into #8, so they don't matter. So 3/4, 5/6 and 6/7 are all still up in the air.
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• So I still have TSN sports on and I hear the usual shit I would as if I am in NYC....the loser Leafs player says "Who wouldnt want to be here in the mecca of the hockey world". I bring up.

Comment

• ^ I think I prefer us ending up with the third seed

Facing Miami in a series would be GREAT for the development of the guys.

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post

Bobcats have the tiebreaker though, so if Bobcats beat Chicago in their next game and the Wizards lose to the Celtics, then Charlotte gets the 6 seed, and we would be guaranteed the 3 seed due to the Chicago loss.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        I could watch Joffrey get bitchslapped all day

Comment

• Honestly, just happy right now. I don't care about the defense or matchups or whatever. I've been watching this team for 18 years and I can count on two fingers the times I've felt like we had a good team. Jus going to relish it for now. Worry about the offseason when it gets here...... Hopefully not for awhile.

Comment

• You know whats so sad, Mack got a like for every gif except the drake one ...
                            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• As a side note; watching Lowry and Vasquez reminds me a little of Ford and Calderon. They're a good pair.

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                                You know whats so sad, Mack got a like for every gif except the drake one ...
                                Why is that sad? It's a bad gif and Drake's a tool

Comment

Working...
                                X