New Job at Mercedes Benz.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Job at Mercedes Benz.

Hi Guys, not sure where else to post, however I recently switched jobs, and now have a great one.

I am A Sales and Leasing Consultant at Mercedes Benz here in Niagara.

Were an award winning dealership and we specialize in new, but also amazing used vehicles.

So, If any of you are in the market, or know anyone else who is...... gimme a should via PM and I will be sure to help out as much as is possible.

www.performancemercedes.ca

thanks guys.

I should ban you for spamming, but if you can get me a sweet deal on a diesel GLK, I'll let it slide.

Comment

Congratulations Craig....shall keep this in mind. You might however had immediate orders on some Cabernet/Merlot though if you were hooked up with a local vino producer

Comment

Was ready to delete this thread until I read who posted it ... then I was really ready too ... but then I read Doc's post, and it got me thinking ... did I ever tell you, you are my favourite poster here Craig? Can I call you Craig?

Comment

Completely off topic but did I miss something? why did everyone decide to change their usernames? I noticed many have done it.

Comment

Funny you should mention the BlueTec GLK Doc.

I DO have a few amazing deals.

About the Vino..... I also have a few connects there.....but mmmm....very small.

Anyhow, I had no idea I wasn't allowed to make a post like this, sorry boys. I just wanna get the word out, especially to the toronto guys as we do a ton of Used business in Toronto as our prices are always better.

Thanks for the tolerance doc, Joey. Much appreciated.

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
              Completely off topic but did I miss something? why did everyone decide to change their usernames? I noticed many have done it.
              Personally? I wanted to stop broadcasting my last name to the world... but I'm sure others have had better reasons.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                Well, I currently have a 2012 GLK 4Matic that I love, but considering we usually use it for just highway driving, going the diesel route when we look to buy our next is a must. If your still with those guys next year when I start looking again, I'll flip ya a note.

Comment

All good man, I'll take my AMG C63 in Black. Cheers!

Comment

Doc.

I will be, so do so. You might also wanna think about flipping it early, there is often value there.

Joey. We have a white one in the Showroom. wow.

Personally, a black G-Class for me........

Comment

Joey. We have a white one in the Showroom. wow.
                      One of my favourite Cars. SO badass.

BUT, only in white, eh? Damn.

Comment

I DO have a few amazing deals.

About the Vino..... I also have a few connects there.....but mmmm....very small.

Anyhow, I had no idea I wasn't allowed to make a post like this, sorry boys. I just wanna get the word out, especially to the toronto guys as we do a ton of Used business in Toronto as our prices are always better.

sure...
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                        X