X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
    I'm 15 and a half, can I come?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Doesn't look like ML Square has an age limit. Gates opens 2 hours in advance and their is a 3000 person limit.

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
      I was hoping for the shirts to be all light blue(just off white) then with a packed house it would look like a bunch of ice cubes or snow (more so than these shirts) and "freeze out" the other team
      Ooh that would have been cool.

Comment

I think ill be heading down at 800 AM, hard to determine how fast it will fill up. What do you guys think?

Comment

hmm im an hour away too but I'm really considering going to this on Saturday. Anyone know of any places nearby where I will be able to find parking at a decent rate?

Comment

Parking? Decent rate? Not downtown. Maybe since it's a long weekend you might get lucky, but most likely North of King is your best bet. Anywhere near ACC will jack up their rates just for the game.

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
              Parking? Decent rate? Not downtown. Maybe since it's a long weekend you might get lucky, but most likely North of King is your best bet. Anywhere near ACC will jack up their rates just for the game.
              Dont wann kill my spot, but there's a place just next to RTH that's underground. Used to park there in the days I drove downtown.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                Dont wann kill my spot, but there's a place just next to RTH that's underground. Used to park there in the days I drove downtown.
                whats RTH?

Comment

Roy Thompson Hall... 7 min walk from ACC

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Roy Thompson Hall... 7 min walk from ACC
                    thanks man I will check it out!

Comment

and the company is named after the leafs anyway. They got the name from the leafs but its been called raptors square when raps were playing

Comment

Why are you digging up old threads?
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                        X