Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spurs Selfie

Unbelievable that THIS group of players:

...managed to win 62 games and lock up home-court advantage throughout the playoffs with the best record in the league. Amazing. Good for them.

Austin...who??
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

I fucking LOVE that the Red Rocket has now been there for EIGHT seasons! Holy shit... I thought about 5... but it's 8! He's a legit part of their whole schtick. I know you didn't think it was 8, Joey. EIGHT!

Comment

Kawhi looks excited as usual.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

...managed to win 62 games and lock up home-court advantage throughout the playoffs with the best record in the league. Amazing. Good for them.
          whatta team. These guys know what it takes
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

when you look at this photo you think - damn, they're scouting and drafting character, not talent.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
              when you look at this photo you think - damn, they're scouting and drafting character, not talent.
              When you have the best coach in the world, I think you draft character, coachability then talent. Pop could've made Demar an Allstar years ago
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                When you have the best coach in the world, I think you draft character, coachability then talent. Pop could've made Demar an Allstar years ago
                This. Is. SO. Damn.True.
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                  I fucking LOVE that the Red Rocket has now been there for EIGHT seasons! Holy shit... I thought about 5... but it's 8! He's a legit part of their whole schtick. I know you didn't think it was 8, Joey. EIGHT!
                  Their "shtick"? You mean championships and 60 win seasons. You should use a different word. Try dynasty, you make it seem like theyre out doing "who's on first" acts.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

Damn they have a thing for raptors. 3 former raps in this pick and Corey Joseph is Canadian damnn
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X