Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Nets are B*TCHES

Raptors Republic Starter Uncle_Si's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default The Nets are B*TCHES

So it appears as though Brooklyn is going to try to fall out of the 5 seed to avoid a likely match up with the Bulls, obviously preferring to play the raps in the first round. This my friends makes them the ultimate bitches.

Now, I know some might argue that it's just good strategy to position yourself for the best odds of making it out of the first round. And I would agree to an extent. The problem is when you have a team that is the most expensive in the history of the NBA and is loaded with experienced vets and former NBA champions and is coached by an NBA champ you aren't supposed to care about seeding. Let alone LOSE To TRY TO MOVE DOWN!

This Nets team is a joke. I hope we get these bastards and smash them. Bunch of losers. Grow some balls.

2. Like Sheptor, feet85, chch166, lilmamba_, stooley liked this post
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MACK11's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I just stopped watching the knicks vs Nets game

Nets are obviously giving this game away !

How can you throw the ball away on 3 on 1 fast break? Multiple times???

Step out of bounds when your by yourself

Paul Pierce looks like he drank a two 6 before the game

Joe Johnson look like he's on crack right now

This whole nets team is blatantly tanking for the 6th seed its so obvious
    Bring back the physical game and send the softies home.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe if we kick their asses all around the court in the first round they will feel pretty ashamed.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

5. Like chch166, Uncle_Si liked this post
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

We'll send these Nets to.. retirement village. No worries guys.

Raptors Republic Superstar FoxMachine's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Adam silver keeps saying that he hasn't seen players or coaches blatantly try to lose. I hope he's watching this game and cracks down on it. It's one thing to say that management uses a valid strategy when dumping salaries and accepting losing seasons, but its another to allow this bullshit to happen.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MACK11's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    Adam silver keeps saying that he hasn't seen players or coaches blatantly try to lose. I hope he's watching this game and cracks down on it. It's one thing to say that management uses a valid strategy when dumping salaries and accepting losing seasons, but its another to allow this bullshit to happen.
    If Adam silver says nobody in the NBA in tanking after watching this Knicks vs Nets game

He must have no idea what he's doing or he just doesn't care
    Bring back the physical game and send the softies home.

Post Thanks / Like

C'mon guys. Do you really expect to hear something like Oh yeah we know this team is tanking, bla bla bla.. ?

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    So it appears as though Brooklyn is going to try to fall out of the 5 seed to avoid a likely match up with the Bulls, obviously preferring to play the raps in the first round. This my friends makes them the ultimate bitches.

Now, I know some might argue that it's just good strategy to position yourself for the best odds of making it out of the first round. And I would agree to an extent. The problem is when you have a team that is the most expensive in the history of the NBA and is loaded with experienced vets and former NBA champions and is coached by an NBA champ you aren't supposed to care about seeding. Let alone LOSE To TRY TO MOVE DOWN!

This Nets team is a joke. I hope we get these bastards and smash them. Bunch of losers. Grow some balls.
    In agreement. Tanking just like Miami.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    C'mon guys. Do you really expect to hear something like Oh yeah we know this team is tanking, bla bla bla.. ?
    well... there are supposed to be consequences aren't there? Other teams watching the nets get away with this could turn the NBA into a joke real fast.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote MACK11 wrote: View Post
    If Adam silver says nobody in the NBA in tanking after watching this Knicks vs Nets game

He must have no idea what he's doing or he just doesn't care
    Casey was on the Tim and sid show today and said that he doesn't believe in trying to position yourself for whatever seed you want, says the basketball gods will get you. We'll I hope those basketball gods are the Raptors. I'm going to the first game of the playoffs if we're playing Brooklyn keep an eye out for the "Brooklyn Cowards" sign cut that's me.

Post Thanks / Like

Cough cough 76ers cough cough.

Post Thanks / Like

Casey was on the Tim and sid show today and said that he doesn't believe in trying to position yourself for whatever seed you want, says the basketball gods will get you. We'll I hope those basketball gods are the Raptors. I'm going to the first game of the playoffs if we're playing Brooklyn keep an eye out for the "Brooklyn Cowards" sign cut that's me.
    Make it BIG bold letters please

Post Thanks / Like

I started a similar thread earlier today that was moved for reasons that are not yet clear. The guys on NBA Sirius radio were all over this today . I hope Nets lose first round no matter who they play. Would also like to see Al Jefferson eat Miami up inside in response to Miami's mini tank.

Post Thanks / Like

Make it BIG bold letters please
    You got it boss.

Also, consider this. 2 of the 3 so called "title contenders" in the east are losing on purpose in an attempt to position themselves better in the pathetically terrible eastern conference haha hahaha. That's embarrassing!

The east has been a joke this year but the so called best teams in the east tanking for favorable seeding is a real low. cowards

Post Thanks / Like

Quote psrs1 wrote: View Post
    I started a similar thread earlier today that was moved for reasons that are not yet clear. The guys on NBA Sirius radio were all over this today . I hope Nets lose first round no matter who they play. Would also like to see Al Jefferson eat Miami up inside in response to Miami's mini tank.
    Didn't see it. Sorry bud. Glad we're on the same page though!

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't see it. Sorry bud. Glad we're on the same page though!
    Indeed.

Post Thanks / Like

You got it boss.

Also, consider this. 2 of the 3 so called "title contenders" in the east are losing on purpose in an attempt to position themselves better in the pathetically terrible eastern conference haha hahaha. That's embarrassing!

The east has been a joke this year but the so called best teams in the east tanking for favorable seeding is a real low. cowards
    Maybe Kemba Walker could pull a Patrick Beverly and take out LBJ's knees for the postseason...

20. Like chch166 liked this post
    Raptors Republic Rookie buckets's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

fuck the nets and anybody who love 'em. Forreal bring them on, wouldn't want it any other way actually. Nothing would be sweeter then sending garnett home with his old ass, especially after this. Be careful what you wish for
    "you can't be playing checkers, on no chess board yoo!" - D'angelo

Post Thanks / Like

Pierce is down, Pierce is down!

Raptors Republic Rookie buckets's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Saw them talking about this on PTI today, Tony and Wilbon acting like the raptors were some second class 8th seed. I expect disrespect from around the league as we haven't won anything yet. But it sucks coming from the experts who the casual fan gets their opinions from. Wilbon should know, we've been battling with his bulls all season
    "you can't be playing checkers, on no chess board yoo!" - D'angelo

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information