No announcement yet.

The Nets are B*TCHES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washington would likely rather play us that Chicago, too.

Don't be surprised to see the Wiz lay an egg tonight vs. Celtics.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

I can understand Washington trying to play us, they're pretty much the same as us. Young players not much play off experience yadda yadda. It's not cool but I understand.

The Nets are supposed title contenders (ask the NY media), the most expensive team in the NBA and are made up of all stars and cramps. And they're tanking to avoid Chicago?! Coward ass bitches.
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

The Brooklyn nets are a bunch of pussys, bring it on… honestly .. not scared of anybody at this moment. Their scared of Chicago loool underestimate us and we’ll blow you out of the water, grow some balls and show that your tittle contender worth……. Loooool such assholes
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Fuck the NETS!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Pierce should go back to his retirement home

There's a sniper in the building! PEW PEW!!!!
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

This is fucking sad. Half the league tanked for Wiggins and co. Now, all of the Eastern conference is tanking for positioning. Fucking sad.
            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Exactly what I was thinking. Just hope Boston comes out on top and we're golden.

But yes, I agree... F*CK the Nets.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                Exactly what I was thinking. Just hope Boston comes out on top and we're golden.

But yes, I agree... F*CK the Nets.
                If Washington loses and Charlotte wins, Washington get's the 7th seed and plays Miami in the first round. To much of a gamble for the Wizards to 'tank' their game in my opinion.

Comment

MLSE is putting on the entertainment. The team and coaching staff couldn't give two shits about your affinity for seeing Demar play in game 81 or 82.

They want the bling and they make the decisions based on that. And its a process I fully back as I would imagine most fans that want to see playoff success would. Anyone remember Pop's fine for resting players WITHOUT announcing it? 500k , pretty sure Vogel didn't want that coming out of his pocket.

This isn't the WWE, this is world class competition , with a genius marketing plan.

Comment

Not sure if this has been posted:

NBA.com wrote:
                    EASTERN

Toronto will be seeded:

• #3 if Raptors win OR Bulls lose
                    • #4 if Raptors lose and Bulls win

Chicago will be seeded:

• #3 if Bulls win and Raptors lose
                    • #4 if Bulls lose OR Raptors win

Brooklyn will be seeded:

• #5 if Nets win OR Wizards lose
                    • #6 if Nets lose and Wizards win

Washington will be seeded:

• #5 if Wizards win and Nets lose
                    • #6 if Nets win and Wizards win OR Wizards lose and Bobcats lose
                    • #7 if Wizards lose and Bobcats win

Charlotte will be seeded:

• #6 if Bobcats win and Wizards lose
                    • #7 if Bobcats lose OR Wizards win

Source

Comment

Too many freaking scenarios. This is going to piss me off until the games are completed tonight.

And if we end up with Brooklyn, the mood won't likely get better although it'll make it totally epic if we were to send them packing.

Comment

Hey,

Maybe the Knicks were just good alright?......

LOL

Fight fire with fire. We lose against the Knicks, Bulls win and take #3.
                        Since the Nets are trying to drop to #6, we've effectively kept their date with the Bulls.

The Truth isn't the same man he once was, but he's still the TRUTH
                        Entourage: Harvey - "E (BC) was right, there's genius in this (Bargnani)"
                        Ari - "You wanna buy it?"
                        Harvey - "I do, for a dollar"

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                          Not sure if this has been posted:
                          The biggest question I have is whether the Bulls want to win.

Nets - obviously looking to lose and finish #6 and face Toronto (assuming Toronto & Washington want to win)

Washington & Charlotte - obviously looking to win and avoid #7 (don't want to face Miami in round 1)

The above scenarios would result in:
                          #5 - Washington
                          #6 - Brooklyn
                          #7 - Charlotte

That means it all comes down to Toronto & Chicago, to determine #3/#4. Chicago would have the inside track, since a loss by them means they finish #4 and face a Washington/Indy path to the ECF, regardless of Toronto's outcome.

Toronto's game could very well be completely irrelevant, with the Raptors path through Brooklyn & Miami (worst case scenario in both rounds) all but guaranteed. boo

Comment

First I laughed 'cause that would screw the Nets, and then I was insulted 'cause everyone thinks we'll be an easy match.

Kidd's certainly not shy about showing a lack of sportsmanship...between this and the spilt drink incident. It's one thing for me as a fan to say we should positon ourselves for the best match up, but he's the actual head coach his team!

Comment

Mack, Superjudge:

It's really annoying seeing two people posting in one page.
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                                The biggest question I have is whether the Bulls want to win.

Nets - obviously looking to lose and finish #6 and face Toronto (assuming Toronto & Washington want to win)

Washington & Charlotte - obviously looking to win and avoid #7 (don't want to face Miami in round 1)

The above scenarios would result in:
                                #5 - Washington
                                #6 - Brooklyn
                                #7 - Charlotte

That means it all comes down to Toronto & Chicago, to determine #3/#4. Chicago would have the inside track, since a loss by them means they finish #4 and face a Washington/Indy path to the ECF, regardless of Toronto's outcome.

Toronto's game could very well be completely irrelevant, with the Raptors path through Brooklyn & Miami (worst case scenario in both rounds) all but guaranteed. boo
                                Noah and Thibs appear to be anti-establishment. I don't think it's in their nature to want to lose despite their favourable outcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X