No announcement yet.

The Nets are B*TCHES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way I see it, there is way too many scenarios for teams to make any kind of plan. What if Nets 'tank' and the Bulls end up getting the 3rd seed? It's hilarious.
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

This is going to be one of the most interesting/bizarre nights we've seen in a very long time.

Comment

I'm in favour of managing starters' minutes and keeping everyone under 30, and beyond that, trying to win. Send the message to the players that we don't care who we're going to play, we're going to take care of business regardless.

Brooklyn loses 4 of their last 5 and then think they can just flip a switch and start winning, on the road, in the playoffs, with that group of senior citizens, in our house? Yeah, I'd like to see them try.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
          Mack, Superjudge:

It's really annoying seeing two people posting in one page.
          not sure what you mean here.

am i suppoed to be learning something, and saying thanks, or should i be asking you to eff off?

No idea.

In any case. I don't care what Brooklyn does. I'd rather Toronto lay then than Chicago anyhow. Brooklyn isn't as athletic as chicago is, I like Toronto's tenacity against Brooklyn's.

Thing is, if yu can remember, and NBA.com and ESPN both made sure to blow this up.... the dude from Brooklyn tried very hard to make it look like it was Terrence Ross that called out the Nets...... so, thats the storyline they will go with, thats the momentum slide they will use against Toronto in the media down there....get ready for SO MUCH bullshit.

I just hope our guys can step up.

My guess...... jacking three's doesn't work in the playoffs.

Comment

When you sign a contract in the NBA, as a player, your contract states that you HAVE to play your games, when healthy and to the BEST of your ability. Especially when HEALTHY. It's owed to PAYING fans. This "new-age" thinking of "tanking" and ALL the idiots that support it, really shows where sports is headed. It's ultimately disgusting and it's a mindstate that is cancerous and WACK!!!! Anyone who supports tanking are the same cats that would take it in the ass, missionary style. Tanking teams/players lay down and take beatings like a slut that lays down and takes it in the pooter. Bottom line. Wackass people.
            The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
            Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
            www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
            http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
            http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

I have a love hate with that post.

dude.... gotta clean that up a bit.

Comment

Geezus... that is graphic GameBreaker. Can we maybe tidy that up a bit?

Comment

Mamba Mentality

Comment

GameBreaker wrote: View Post
                    When you sign a contract in the NBA, as a player, your contract states that you HAVE to play your games, when healthy and to the BEST of your ability. Especially when HEALTHY. It's owed to PAYING fans. This "new-age" thinking of "tanking" and ALL the idiots that support it, really shows where sports is headed. It's ultimately disgusting and it's a mindstate that is cancerous and WACK!!!! Anyone who supports tanking are the same cats that would take it in the ass, missionary style. Tanking teams/players lay down and take beatings like a slut that lays down and takes it in the pooter. Bottom line. Wackass people.
                    "Tanking" is also known as thinking ahead

It's kind of like taking Jonas out of the game because of early foul trouble, in order to benefit in the 4th quarter.....only instead of thinking 2 quarters ahead, you're thinking of 2 seasons ahead.

Tanking, like it or not, is a strategy designed to help the team win (as is jockeying for playoff position).

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                      not sure what you mean here.

am i suppoed to be learning something, and saying thanks, or should i be asking you to eff off?

No idea.

In any case. I don't care what Brooklyn does. I'd rather Toronto lay then than Chicago anyhow. Brooklyn isn't as athletic as chicago is, I like Toronto's tenacity against Brooklyn's.

Thing is, if yu can remember, and NBA.com and ESPN both made sure to blow this up.... the dude from Brooklyn tried very hard to make it look like it was Terrence Ross that called out the Nets...... so, thats the storyline they will go with, thats the momentum slide they will use against Toronto in the media down there....get ready for SO MUCH bullshit.

I just hope our guys can step up.

My guess...... jacking three's doesn't work in the playoffs.

control your emotions MrSalesman, I just asked you to edit your posts if you want to add something to your last post and there are no replies below. Reason, reading monologue throughout whole page. Let's make discussing in forums pleasurable experience, shall we?

__________________________________________________ __________________________

I actually want them to win, and beat Nets in the first round. This would make me as happy as reaching eastern conference finals. Let them know that they have been playing with fire.
                      Last edited by RandomGuy; Wed Apr 16, 2014, 01:56 PM.
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

oh fuck me.... this is funny.

thanks for your sage advice there Obi wan.

Comment

GameBreaker wrote: View Post
                          Forward thinking people.
                          1 step back, 2 steps forward.

Comment

ya...its funny..... all arguing aside, I think we can all agree.

the Raptor players......will be FIRED UP to play ANYONE that has publicly wished to play them....

If Kidd is playing games.....perhaps trying to get the raps emotionally tweaked..... then having his guys go out and push buttons..... then hats off, but I hope it goes right back in his ugly little pointy face!!!!

Comment

Comment

exactly.

get used to hearing ALL about this if they play.

Comment

Working...
                                X