Regular Season Finale

Raptors

Knicks

Ever Heard Of Leg Day Tyson?

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

"Get chicks or die trying"

Bahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Comment

That chandler pic is def photoshopped. His legs are definitely thin as hell, but in that version of the pic they're like toothpicks.
      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

I would like us to run this team into the ground, send a message that we are focussed on the playoffs!
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          "Get chicks or die trying"

Bahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
          Noticed it right away and laughed my balls off ahaha

Makes me think of this
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
            Noticed it right away and laughed my balls off ahaha

Makes me think of this
            ok, this was pure gold.

so funny.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
              ok, this was pure gold.

so funny.
              Every once in a while I'll watch this to get a guaranteed laugh lol

Comment

I don't like the idea of letting the foot off the gas but wouldn't there be some merit to giving everyone a rest tonight. Why risk a tweaked ankle? It does no disservice to the Knicks. There fate is settled. No other team is depending on us winning other than teams that have thrown in the towel. The only way it affects anything is if the bulls lose to the bobcats which would mean they mailed it in as well. Consider the bucks game our warm up for the playoffs against a bad team. Kind of makes sense. Not for a tanking motivation. As I said, our game really has the least bearing on the final standings. It would just be for rest and health.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  I don't like the idea of letting the foot off the gas but wouldn't there be some merit to giving everyone a rest tonight. Why risk a tweaked ankle? It does no disservice to the Knicks. There fate is settled. No other team is depending on us winning other than teams that have thrown in the towel. The only way it affects anything is if the bulls lose to the bobcats which would mean they mailed it in as well. Consider the bucks game our warm up for the playoffs against a bad team. Kind of makes sense. Not for a tanking motivation. As I said, our game really has the least bearing on the final standings. It would just be for rest and health.
                  Buycks for 40 minutes. Maybe he will get a triple double like Ben uzoh
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    As I said, our game really has the least bearing on the final standings. It would just be for rest and health.
                    We need to win this game to get the third seed and, if all goes well, a first-round matchup against Washington. Brooklyn would have to lose against Cleveland tonight, and Washington beat Boston, for Brooklyn to fall into sixth place. If that happens, so be it. Toronto would still have home court advantage.

[More information:]

"The Nets' loss Tuesday sets up these scenarios: If the Nets lose their final game, and the Wizards wins Wednesday, the Wizards get fifth, the Nets get sixth, the Bobcats get seventh.

If the Nets win their final game and Washington wins its final game, the Nets get fifth, the Wizards sixth, the Bobcats seventh.

If Washington loses and the Bobcats win, the Nets get fifth, the Bobcats get sixth via tiebreaker and the Wizards get seventh.

If the Bobcats lose, the Wizards clinch no worse than sixth.

The Bobcats can't finish higher than sixth."
                    Last edited by caccia; Wed Apr 16, 2014, 06:14 PM.

Comment

HOLDER OF CHAMP. BELT

New York Knicks NYK

Comment

THIS GAME WILL NOT BE ON SN1 TONIGHT IT WILL BE ON SPORTSNET!!!!!!

Can a Mod change the SN1 in the title to Sportsnet

Comment

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post

Why?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Why?
                              SN1 is running a 24 hour special on the Leafs.

Comment

Working...
                              X