No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors @ New York Knicks 8:00PM SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because Brooklyn is currently 1.0 game above Washington, but they own the tiebreaker. So a Brooklyn lose coupled with a Washington win will move Brooklyn down to #6 seed.
    Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    Wait can someone explain this to me? With Brooklyn losing tonight, if Washington wins, will we actually face Brooklyn in the first round?

Comment

• Nice to see Buycks get some court time in Madison Square Garden. There were so many games where he was not even active.

Comment

• I hate to say it but I do not trust the refs in a series with us against Brooklyn... However, we gotta start playing 48 mins or we're in trouble either way

Comment

• So I guess Fields' is still in Casey's dog house..no playing time in an irrelevant game.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
            watching game on knicks feed. how the hell, is an american commentator, in the US, a country that teaches Spanish as a second language.... how the hell doe she say "VAS-QWEZ"

disrespectful douche
            Oh come now....ya think many Amerks have a good command of English....er sorry American? That wasnt disrespectful...ignorance or worse couldnt care less.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              So I guess Fields' is still in Casey's dog house..no playing time in an irrelevant game.
              Landry Fields is not even part of this team anymore LMAO
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                So I guess Fields' is still in Casey's dog house..no playing time in an irrelevant game.
                He's inactive
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Lmao poor Buycks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  OG is our king

Comment

• I have no respect for the Nets, whatsoever. How cheap on their part.

On the other hand, I have total respect for the Bulls. Played and fought till the end, and yes, they did come up short - but it doesn't mean they didn't try! The effort was always there. Classy!

Comment

• De Colo beating up on these knick scrubs ahahah
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                        I have no respect for the Nets, whatsoever. How cheap on their part.

On the other hand, I have total respect for the Bulls. Played and fought till the end, and yes, they did come up short - but it doesn't mean they didn't try! The effort was always there. Classy!
                        It starts with their coach.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                          It starts with their coach.
                          Instead of using a basketball, we should just use his head for the 7 -game series!

Comment

• LOL leo always gets the slow motion replays wrong, its hilarious

Comment

• LOL...Spike Lee there till the end.

Comment

• I want to see the bench guys win this!

Comment

Working...
                                X