Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 81 to 85 of 85

Thread: History Repeating Itself

  1. #81
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    10,438
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
    The sports gods hate us.
    They might reward us in the draft

    We might get lucky and get a great player

  2. #82
    Raptors Republic All-Star 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    2,437
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote MACK11 wrote: View Post
    They might reward us in the draft

    We might get lucky and get a great player
    Who lures Durant, then those two lure Wiggins.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

  3. #83
    Raptors Republic All-Star Jclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,857
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    and history does repeat itself...just not the history we were thinking of. As you may have heard already, this is the first 1 point game seven loss since 2001...when the raps lost to the sixers

  4. #84
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,134
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Jclaw wrote: View Post
    and history does repeat itself...just not the history we were thinking of. As you may have heard already, this is the first 1 point game seven loss since 2001...when the raps lost to the sixers
    Adding more salt to the wounds.

  5. #85
    Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    3,464
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote MACK11 wrote: View Post
    They might reward us in the draft

    We might get lucky and get a great player
    Zach LaVine. Please
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •