Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 1: Brooklyn Nets 94 - Toronto Raptors 87 (Nets 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
    Thing is Pat was doing a great job on him until the end...getting out on his threes, altering some shots..rejected him once. Can't blame Casey for trusting him. Maybe after he made the three they could've changed it up.
    I don't think Pat did a bad job either. Pierce hit an open 3, got to travel for a layup, hit a jumper on an inbound play where our D got junked up, and basically hit one head-to-head move against Pat.

The open 3 is what pissed me off. And BKL was running the same play over and over....Williams comes around a screen set by Johnson, Raps don't use a switch, Pat does the "right" thing by cheating off his man to protect the lane from the drive....Pierce ends up open, hits a 3, that's basically game.

Comment

• Damn
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Hard to make too many judgements on the outcome of the series from that game. You gotta figure the nets aren't going to shoot 4-24 from three very often, DeMar likely isn't going to shoot 23% for the entire series, Livington and Ross (each teams best perimeter defender) won't spend every game in foul trouble. Weird performances by both teams that make it hard to make many predictions for the rest of the series.

Gotta give the Nets their due though. Pierce got clutch as balls down the stretch, and their team defense was crazy good in the 4th.
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          Hayes in the game for like 6 minutes definitely lost us the game
          Whenever you put Hayes over Hansborough, you are going to play worse. Imo Hayes is the worst player on the team
          Brazilian Kevin Durant

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...ptors_2014.jpg
          http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...rst-Pick-1.gif

Twitter: rmuns12

Comment

• MunsMunny wrote: View Post
            Umm guys there were 0 fucking fouls on the Nets in the 4th, that last quarter was one of the worst officiated quarters I have ever seen.... You know when Jack Armstrong criticises Adam Silver and the refs something is wrong
            Yeah, but when you get nothing from your wings, and cough up the ball tons of times, you're going to lose. Reffing was not the determining factor in this game....And I am definitely one who often piles endless shit on the refs.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Raps fans were going crazy, clips - not so much. Can't even compare intensity.
              That was I was thinking LOOL
              Our fans are insane

Comment

• MunsMunny wrote: View Post
                Umm guys there were 0 fucking fouls on the Nets in the 4th, that last quarter was one of the worst officiated quarters I have ever seen.... You know when Jack Armstrong criticises Adam Silver and the refs something is wrong
                Jacks not one to complain but he was damn right on this one, Adam sliver only shows up to fuck us over
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• 5 years of waiting and we get this unprofessional crap.

Comment

• I thought it was the match up problems in the late four quarter, yes Pierce made those clutch baskets, but also Livingston helped Nets to stayed in the game by exchanging baskets with the Raptors after Patternson one handed dunk, Chuck Hayes had two missed shots and let Blatch got an Off rebound and dished to Johnson i believe for an easy layup. Playoffs is about minute details, and substitution matchups, Raps should be leading between 3-5 pts, after Patterson's one handed dunk, but it was too much hype on the Raps side and let Livingston had two easy baskets. Raps should played a very close game and decided by 1 point or 2, but instead inexperienced play on defense, bad matchup and substitution(come on Chuck Hayes? first time enter the game with 5 minutes remained in the four quarter? and he didn't get the job done).

Raptors clearly were a better team than the Raps, and what can I say about Demar, Amir, and T-Ross(I actually thought T-Ross's big long 3s and his defense contributed more than Demar)

Comment

• I thought it was the match up problems in the late four quarter, yes Pierce made those clutch baskets, but also Livingston helped Nets to stayed in the game by exchanging baskets with the Raptors after Patternson one handed dunk, Chuck Hayes had two missed shots and let Blatch got an Off rebound and dished to Johnson i believe for an easy layup. Playoffs is about minute details, and substitution matchups, Raps should be leading between 3-5 pts, after Patterson's one handed dunk, but it was too much hype on the Raps side and let Livingston had two easy baskets. Raps should played a very close game and decided by 1 point or 2, but instead inexperienced play on defense, bad matchup and substitution(come on Chuck Hayes? first time enter the game with 5 minutes remained in the four quarter? and he didn't get the job done).

Raptors clearly were a better team than the Raps, and what can I say about Demar, Amir, and T-Ross(I actually thought T-Ross's big long 3s and his defense contributed more than Demar)

Comment

• I really think Brooklyn was the better team...can't complain about the refs costing the raptors the game. Their offense looked rather smooth all night, they just missed an unusual amount of threes, and their defense made the raptors O look more disjointed than I can remember in some time.

Comment

• please you 17 turnovers? (Valenciunas 6, Lowry 5) in playoff that is unacceptable.

DD game that bad, really bad. TC 3-13

I still think vasquez should play more minutes. When the court was flatly the team improves. not pressure hits it.

Lowry can not force both their attacks,
                          * he had to spend more ball.

Comment

• Derozan shit the bed so bad.

Amir is done

Lowry played ok

Vas played well

Pat played well

JV was a beast in the first half

T.Ross got the quickest 4 fouls ever. If we plan on winning any games we'll need him.

Also the shot clock messed things up A LOT!!
                            shit like that doesn't bother a veteran team much but for a rookie team that messes them up A LOT!

Who ever broke the shot clock should be SHOT

Comment

• I'm going to say it again. The shot clock malfunction screwed us over. We lost the momentum we were building up, the nets got a halftimes worth of rest and our guys looked more uncomfortable after that point. It really took away our comeback chances. This is where experience or should I say ADAM SILVER (FUCK YOU) CAME INTO PLAY.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                5 years of waiting and we get this unprofessional crap.
                                6 years*
                                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X