Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 1: Brooklyn Nets 94 - Toronto Raptors 87 (Nets 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow... weird even saying this. I am actually really enjoying this Rod black interview with Lowry.. Good job Rod.

...I feel sick saying that.

Comment

• Oh man, everybody is headed to the zoo and I'm home alone for the game.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Volume up and all set.

Comment

• I wish I could be downtown right now
          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• wow the crowd is crazy already
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• This is why anyone who ever has suggested the Raptors could leave when they've performed badly is just not with it.

Comment

• I'm so goddamn excited.

Comment

• 10 fucking minutes woooo!

Comment

• omaGOD OMAGOD DID YOU GUYS SEEE THAT
                    THESE GUYS DONT EVEN HAVE TICKETS AND ITS PACKED OUTSIDE AHHHHHHH
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• Hahah these fans are hilarious

Comment

• rocwell wrote:
                        what?? missed it
                        they showed the fans outside in the square and its full

Comment

• Where is the forum creator? Lol, he's missing from action today - I'd expect him to be the one to not miss the games Where is Mack?

Comment

• Eevryone is going crazy ahahhaha
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• hahah espn sending some love for the fans in the square

Comment

• so pumped just hoping it doesnt end in tears

Comment

Working...
                                X