Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 1: Brooklyn Nets 94 - Toronto Raptors 87 (Nets 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Lol Mack11, is it true??? Say it ain't so!

Who saw Blake dash that cup of water on the GSM fan at the scorers table? Classic. Announcers aren't mentioning it but I bet it's gonna be on deadspin.
    Here's a link to it:

http://abload.de/img/untitled-3xdjx5.gif

Comment

Who saw Blake dash that cup of water on the GSM fan at the scorers table? Classic. Announcers aren't mentioning it but I bet it's gonna be on deadspin.

Comment

• LOLtalk about bad officiating...GS-Clips game.

Comment

• If I was a Clipper or Warrior fan I would be really pissed off about these refs

And it looks like GSW is gonna win this game 1
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Wow Clippers have been awful in the last 2 minutes. Collison turnover, Paul turnover, Paul 2 missed FTs, giving up an offensive rebound on a FT.

Comment

• I'm still quite confident with this series though. I saw a lot of thing that needed work, which leads me to believe it can only get better. If we start playing our game, I think can still get this.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Im not angry LOL just frustrated that our coach who is known as a defensive coach will not play our best perimeter defender with size
                I know, makes no sense

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                  that's fucking amazing. Oh man if a Net did that to one of us I'd be down to have another Malice at the Palace...

Comment

• Not sure why some people think we are going to get swept now after game 1. Keep in mind it was a couple of guys first playoff game in a couple of seasons and for some of the guys it was the first playoff game they ever had. Now of course they'll get nervous, fuck I was nervous all day yesterday and during the whole game. The Raptors played terrible but now they know how to play next game. Near the end of the game, DeMar was lookin a lot more confident than he was is the first half. Even though the Raps game was completely off, we still manage to keep the game close throughout and I still think Raptors can win this series in 6.
                    Last edited by Rex; Sat Apr 19, 2014, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• Rex wrote: View Post
                      Not sure why some people think we are going to get swept now after game 1. Keep in mind it was a couple of guys first playoff game in a couple of seasons and for some of the guys it was the first playoff game they ever had. Now of course they'll get nervous, fuck I was nervous all day yesterday and during the whole game. The Raptors played terrible but now they know how to play next game. Near the end of the game, DeMar was lookin a lot more confident than he was is the first half. Even though the Raps game was completely off, we still manage to keep the game close throughout and I think Raptors can win this series in 6.
                      This is why I grabbed game 2 tickets

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                        good d ross

Jordan Evans wrote: View Post
                        D-Will with 16 points. Man didn't lie when he said he was motivated this playoffs.

yousefelso wrote: View Post
                        Free landry
                        Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        How is derozan actually guarding joe johnson it's sickening
                        Fixed it. DD let JJ go off all night, while providing vomit inducing-flow killing-brick laying offense

Raps76 wrote: View Post
                        I'd love to blame the refs but we just got flat out beat. Salmons was garbage as usual, T Ross was below par, and DeRozan was disgusting. The Wings blew it for us, plain and simple.
                        Jamshid wrote: View Post
                        DD and Ross will both bounce back. Stop hating on DD. I see no one here complaining about his bad Ross and Amir were. DD will bounce back. Mark my words.
                        Ross was held back by fouls. In his limited minutes though he did massively impact the game on the defensive end, I don't think he let D-Will score on him once, and his Transition D was fantastic. He also really wasn't stopped offensively, took good shots.

DD was bad, at everything, for 37 minutes. Lots of the loss gets put on his shoulders.

Fields needs to play at PF on Pierce or on JJ.

Amir was non-existent...

Overall the loss ultimately came down to a massive amount of turnovers. Poor Transition D when Ross wasn't on the floor. DD being absolutely dreadful. Amir being dreadful. Salmons being dreadful. Vasquez, while doing well offensively, got destroyed all game defensively and let D-Will go off. Also on Casey for not using Fields.

That said, with all those holes we only barely lost....Gonna be a tight series. I still think the Raptors can and will take it, but they need to be smarter on offense and we need to use Fields.

Comment

Lol Mack11, is it true??? Say it ain't so!

Haha it's on Deadspin like I called it.

http://deadspin.com/blake-griffin-fo...ors-1565148417

Comment

• *prays that Dwane Casey will make adjustments for Game 2*

Hmm...

*sacrifices a goat to the Basketball Gods for good measure*
                            OG is our king

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                              Fixed it. DD let JJ go off all night, while providing vomit inducing-flow killing-brick laying offense

Ross was held back by fouls. In his limited minutes though he did massively impact the game on the defensive end, I don't think he let D-Will score on him once, and his Transition D was fantastic. He also really wasn't stopped offensively, took good shots.

DD was bad, at everything, for 37 minutes. Lots of the loss gets put on his shoulders.

Fields needs to play at PF on Pierce or on JJ.

Amir was non-existent...

Overall the loss ultimately came down to a massive amount of turnovers. Poor Transition D when Ross wasn't on the floor. DD being absolutely dreadful. Amir being dreadful. Salmons being dreadful. Vasquez, while doing well offensively, got destroyed all game defensively and let D-Will go off. Also on Casey for not using Fields.

That said, with all those holes we only barely lost....Gonna be a tight series. I still think the Raptors can and will take it, but they need to be smarter on offense and we need to use Fields.
                              Spot on, just not sure about Fields in there. Guess it can't hurt to try him though.

Comment

• ♪ And with the moon above, it's wonderful,
                                It's wonderful, so they tell me ♪

OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X