Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 1: Brooklyn Nets 94 - Toronto Raptors 87 (Nets 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    well... he did have a point and I do agree with him.......... Fuck Brooklyn anybody??
    looool Masai can kiss that Executive of the year award goodbye
    He should win it for that! The only gm with smarts AND huge balls

Comment

• SpursFanAmbassador wrote: View Post
      Watched the game on espn,it was tough to watch especially with those 100+ fans standing/cheering outside the arena.. Derozan was struggling, looks like his nerves took over. He said something about the playoffs "it's basketball not rocket science". He made it look like rocket science in game 1

Hopefully he will be more aggresive in game 2 and play same as he's been doing in the regular season.
      10 000 fans outside*

Comment

• Wow! I came outta my exam at 4 pm thinking we must have won! I was shocked!! It's quite saddening tbt - Lowry played his heart out!

But, guys notice all over the NBA, the home teams just aren't winning.....hmmm..

Comment

• embarrassing shot clock fail

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
            That was a tough loss, even when we were ahead it wasn't like we were really ahead, we never controlled the game. I wish Casey had played Ross in the 4th over Vasquez but with Ross' shitty start (and possible playoff jitters) and the 18 points GV had it's tough to say, and I guess he didn't want to to yank Derozan out in the first game of a 7 game series but DD just didn't have it today.

I hope this is mostly nerves and the whole adjusting to playoff style defense where your guy actually plays you hard for 48 minutes but there was a lot of positives in the game and with just a bit of luck and better play from DD, Ross and a couple of others (Amir and PatPat mostly) I can see them taking next game and hopefully stealing one in BK to steal back homecourt.
            Vasquez got exposed by Deron Williams defensively big time.

Comment

• How about dem pacerssss?? Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• 94-74 ATL winning vs Indiana ahahahahaha
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  10 000 fans outside*
                  10,000 fans standing outsite? wow! Raptors need to better job in game 2.

Comment

• Wow this is a dismantling of the Pacers...at home by the 8th seed (Atlanta is looking good though)...20pts diff now.

Comment

• Pacer fan- "Paul George's offense just offends me". LMAO

Comment

10,000 fans standing outsite? wow!
                        Hell yeah Raptor fans are insane

Comment

Just curious...where did u get the "100" number from?

Comment

ESPN said there were 10k fans or so outside + sell out arena. Not bad I would say.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                              wow ATL on the verge of blowing out IND
                              jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                              This crowd is horrible.
                              Been watching some other games tonight and none were as intense as the Raps/Nest game.

Win or lose (hopefully win), as long as the series goes to game 7 we will be the round 1 series to watch and are going to make an impact on the league. Both for the fans and the team

Comment

• Also I am feeling that this series is going to be a breakout series for Ross. His shooting and defense could turn some heads, especially if he shuts down someone like DWill like he did today.

Comment

Working...
                                X