Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 1: Brooklyn Nets 94 - Toronto Raptors 87 (Nets 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post

Shots fired!
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Kidd said after the loss tonight: I like where we are in the standings.

I think the Raps will win in 6 games. But i hope they sweep them.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

(3) Toronto Raptors vs. (6) Brooklyn Nets
        Game 1 - Sat April 19 Brooklyn at Toronto 12:30PM 12:30PM ESPN
        Game 2 - Tue April 22 Brooklyn at Toronto 8:00PM 8:00PM NBA TV
        Game 3 - Fri April 25 Toronto at Brooklyn 7:00PM 7:00PM ESPN2
        Game 4 - Sun April 27 Toronto at Brooklyn 7:00PM 7:00PM TNT
        Game 5 * Wed April 30 Brooklyn at Toronto TBD TBD TBD
        Game 6 * Fri May 2 Toronto at Brooklyn TBD TBD TBD
        Game 7 * Sun May 4 Brooklyn at Toronto TBD TBD TBD

Comment

Apparently, with a straight face, he said the goal for the game against the cavs, with only 7 bench players playing, was to win. He is slimy all around.

Comment

Think I may dislike this guy more than any of the nets players. Well, there is some good competition there.
            Oh how sweet it would be to knock them out

Comment

Jason Kidd beat his wife.

There. Its on the table

Fuck Kidd. Fuck the Nets too.

And fuck the NBA id they let Garnett and Pierce work the officials non-stop. This Bullshit "experience" storyline they are allowing already is brutal. All experience means is an agreed unspoken rule that they team with experience gets the calls

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                Apparently, with a straight face, he said the goal for the game against the cavs, with only 7 bench players playing, was to win. He is slimy all around.
                I hate the Nets so much. For all of their careers, even before this year, Kidd, Garnett and Pierce were possibly the 3 basketball players I've hated the most including all players to ever set foot on an NBA floor.

I'm sure it'll be a tough series, but I hope the Raptors win and send these despicable pieces of crap packing.

Comment

Also between my hatred for these guys and the intensity of the playoffs...I hope I don't have a heart attack, because I will be going crazy for every second of every game.

Comment

Bad Blood here. This series could get real ugly real fast. Raps feel disrespected by Nets blatant tanking for the matchup!

You get the feeling some guys could be leaving the arena in an ambulance!

Good thing we got Hands, Bro! he ain't got no qualms clothes-lining a bitch if they cheap shot any of our guys.

We should have gotten Detroit to waive Charlie V. and bring him in to get under K.G.'s skin.

Comment

Only games I'll get to watch are Game 2 and Game 5 if it gets there... do I quit my job?
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        I hate the Nets so much. For all of their careers, even before this year, Kidd, Garnett and Pierce were possibly the 3 basketball players I've hated the most including all players to ever set foot on an NBA floor.

I'm sure it'll be a tough series, but I hope the Raptors win and send these despicable pieces of crap packing.

^^ I recall you saying you don't like anything Boston, but I long admired the Celtics history, from Russell to Larry Legend. It was a mystical franchise that I really liked. But Garnett and Pierce (also Rondo and Doc Rivers) made me put them right down near the bottom, basically I only supported them against the Lakers because I simply detest them. Easily some of my most disliked players of all time!

Comment

Id laugh if they give out black shirts at the barclays for game 3 and we wear our black jerseys

KARMA'S A BITCH

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
                            ^^ I recall you saying you don't like anything Boston, but I long admired the Celtics history, from Russell to Larry Legend. It was a mystical franchise that I really liked. But Garnett and Pierce (also Rondo and Doc Rivers) made me put them right down near the bottom, basically I only supported them against the Lakers because I simply detest them. Easily some of my most disliked players of all time!
                            I didn't hate the Celtics until Pierce came along. I had no problem with their history before that.

I also despise the Red Sox, Pats and Bruins...

Comment

KG is going to be so damn rusty.. I'd love if he played big minutes. He'll throw off the chemistry that the Nets had post all-star break.

The Raptors match-up actually pretty well against the Nets. Pierce is obviously the hardest cover especially since it will be Ross doing most of the work there (I hope Salmons is ready because he's coming in if Ross can't handle it). But the Nets will have a hard time stopping JV and if DD gets his shot going, they'll have to rely on AK47 to stop him.. and AK47 is not the same guy that played in Utah under Sloan.

Lowry is going to need to keep his emotions in check.. the refs are going to be calling a lot of stupid fouls against the Raps.

Comment

i cant wait for this over the nets !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X